Challenges in Obstetrics & Gynecology Conference to be held at Sheraton Hotel, Kuwait on 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th February 2017.
App is specially developed for conference participating delegates and those who wish to
Participate to get the handful of information on the following:
1. Conference Topics
2. International, Regional and Local Faculty
3. Conference Committees members
4. Scientific Program (Like Each Lecture / Write Notes on each Lecture / Synch each Lecture time to your iPhone Calendar)
6. Conference & Workshop Registration from the Application.
7. Special Conference Notifications
8. Hotels and Visa Information for Kuwait
9. Venue Details with Location Map
10. Push Notifications of different events.
11. General Tourism Information about Kuwait
12. Sharing the application of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Email & SMS.
13. After the Conference users will be able to View Conference Videos, Photos and Presentations.
14. Retrieve your registration bar code inside the application
• General consideration in Laparoscopic surgery and entry methods. Operating roomsetup and ergonomic at a glance.
• Monopolar, bipolar? New energies in laparoscopy.
• Your med school anatomy will come and haunt you.
DAY 1 - TALKS / MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6th 2017
• Lupus and pregnancy
• The experience of management of obstetrics massive bleeding at maternity hospital.
• Management of anti-phospholipid syndrome.
• Anti-Rheumatic drugs in pregnancy and lactation.
• Fetal arrythmia for the obstetrician
• The future structure of education In Kuwait.
• Overview of management of fatal anomalies beyond the age of viability.
• Twin pregnancy.
• The impact of maternal obesity on obstetric u/s accuracy.
DAY 2 - TALKS / TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7th 2017
• Fertility preservation in patients diagnosed with cancer.
• Role of hysteroscopy ART.
• Should all intramural fibroids be removed before IVF/ICSI,
• Uterine transplant.
• Screening of ovarian cancer in low risk women: Re-Assessing the results of the UKTOCS in line with the latest FDA warning.
• Ovarian transplant.
• Hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndrome: who to test and who to council.
• Pre-Implantation genetic testing:
• Placenta percreta: Surgical pearls to decrease morbidity and mortality
• Uterine artery embolization: fertility sexuality and long term outcomes.
• Stress Management:
DAY 3 - TALKS / WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 8th 2017
• Interventions to reduce risk of obstetric a**l sphincter injury.
• 1. Post-operative voiding dysfunction.
• Trans perineal and endo a**l scan for management of OASIS.
• 1. Updates in management of urinary Incontinence.
• 1. Challenges in treatmenting urogynecological conditions (recurrent UTI, atrophy, irritative voiding).
• Contemprerarty new treatments of fibroids.
• New treatment modalities of DIE.
• Critical review of intervention to reduce the risk of preterm birth.
minor bug fixes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.