Page Screenshot for Safari is an awesome extension, just a click away, ready to use every time you need to capture a webpage screenshot, either the full page or just part of it.
Your pictures will also automatically open in Preview for easy editing (annotations, blurring sensitive info, printing, drawing, sharing).
• Take full websites screenshots
• Take a selected area from any website screenshots
• Take screenshots of visible part of a page (visible in the browser)
• Automatically open your image in Preview for easy editing (cropping, annotations, drawing and more)
• Export as PNG or JPEG image files
• Specify a maximum height of a screenshot
• Easy to use, fast access, very user-friendly
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• Better support for dark mode
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.