The Pipe Calculator is evolving to provide more and more information at your finger tips.
- Pipe Offset - 8 options in 1
- Rolling Offset - 9 options in 1
- Reducing Tee Offset - 8 Options in 1
- Back 2 Back Odd Angle Fitting Calculation
- 90 to Odd Angle Fitting Calculation
- Offset Calculation for Fixed Dimensions
- Squaring Odd angle offsets
- Squaring Odd angle 90 offsets
Tech Data for:
All Fitting Sizes Imperial, Metric, DIN
2-Hole Flange Alignment
Back 2 Back Fitting Data
The Core of this powerful app:
- ANSI/ASME Pipe standards for use in Imperial/Metric systems
- DIN Pipe standards for those under the Deutsches Institut für Normung or German Institute for Standardization
- Input values as Feet, Inches, Fractions, decimal or any combination of.
- Input as Cm and MM and decimal or any combination of
- Calculate "long radius", "short radius" and "3 Radius" fittings
- Use the XR to enter custom value for a Custom Pipe Radius.
- Manual input that will work with any pipe standard in the world.
- Determines Cut Length of Pipe to build spool piece
- Generates Values to cut any angle fitting out of a 90
- Rolling Offsets
- Equal Spread offsets up to 4 lines, different pipe sizes for each line, different fitting radius allowed, and detects layout errors for lines with insulation.
- Advanced rolling offset vertical outlet
- Advanced rolling offset exiting pipe left
- Calculates bolt hole rotation for 2-holing flanges in the bench
- Pipe Guide Book - Finding angles and sides
- Pipe charts for Imperial/ Metric fittings under ASME/ANSI standards
Find the App on Facebook
Your feedback is always welcome on this app, as we are always improving its functionality. if for any reason your device has an issue on install or functionality please let us know. We will fix it. We want everyone to be able to utilize this tool at work to improve their productivity and value as a pipefitter/Fabricator.
Contact us either by:
(our webpage has a comment form. Enter your info and comments there as well as request to receive updates on existing and new products to improve your workflow)
Please note we make no claim or responsibility in the values generated and the user takes sole responsibility when using this application. Thank you.
*** Please note this is a calculator with accurate functions similar to a standard calculator. The data generated is 100% based upon the data you put in. any issues please use the in app feedback screen and contact me and I will assist you.***
Updated the 90 Odd Angle Fitting Calculation. The Set Data button was not working for some users.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.