This is the Prevent Group B Strep App created by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), and the American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM).
With this application, you can:
1. Obtain customized, evidence-based recommendations to prevent neonatal GBS disease based on a maternal and neonatal clinical information.
2.Obtain optimal antibiotic recommendations for GBS prevention.
For more information, please visit:
Updated with note about AAP guidance release
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 16.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.