Want to be a Real Estate Salesperson in Singapore? This app will get you there!
RES Real Estate Salesperson Exam Simulator helps students study and prepare for all 4 Competency Units (Papers 1 & 2) by offering a similar experience of the actual RES examination conducted by CEA. It covers everything you need to help pass your exam.
• Practice Exams & Review Questions!
• Real-Time Countdown Timer Display for Exam Papers 1 & 2
• Over Hundreds Of Randomised Questions for each Exam Paper
• Simple, small and lightweight app
• Supports both Landscape & Portrait modes
• No Internet connection required - study anywhere!
• Available on both iPhone and iPad
*RES COMPETENCY UNITS (CU)*
Competency Unit 1: Real Estate Agency Industry Overview
(including Estate Agents Act and regulation of real estate industry)
Competency Unit 2: Basic Land Law Concepts and Dealings with Interests in Land
• Paper 1 (Practice): 10 Questions, Score 6 to Pass
• Paper 1 (PRO): 50 Questions, Score 30 to Pass
Competency Unit 3: Real Estate Marketing
Competency Unit 4: Property Transactions - Laws and Practices
(including sale and lease of HDB and private properties)
• Paper 2 (Practice): 10 Questions, Score 6 to Pass
• Paper 2 (PRO): 50 Questions, Score 30 to Pass
Under the new regulatory regime administered by the Council for Estate Agencies (CEA), one of the registration criteria for property agents (or individual salespersons) is that they must pass the CEA’s Real Estate Salesperson (RES) examination or have equivalent qualification. This is to ensure that agents intending to do estate agency work are well qualified, professionally competent and be able to work effectively in the real estate industry. Equally important is that they must uphold good ethical standards.
Thank you for all the support!
This new version includes:
- Updates to compatibility with iPad Pro
- Updates to new source code features and syntax
- Overall stability improvements
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.