Handwriting is child's play!
Rito Kids is the app that helps kids learn handwriting easier!
The application was created following numerous discussions and test sessions with teachers, parents and children in order to create a solution that best suits the needs of the little ones.
The main functionalities of the application are:
- real-time handwriting verification
- interactive learning exercises
- enjoyable and motivating user experience
- statistics for monitoring progress
Through real-time feedback, children instantly learn what they did wrong and how they can improve the next attempt. From our discussions we learned that sometimes children involuntarily learn certain wrong writing movements and it takes a lot of effort for them, the parents and the teachers to unlearn those already created habits. Through a much faster correction, the child manages to learn directly, without the effort of unlearning and relearning.
All letters of the alphabet (lowercase and uppercase) make up a learning map. Each letter is taught through a series of exercises starting with the graphic elements of the letter's composition, animations that highlight the stages of writing a letter, writing on the outline, writing on points and finally practicing letters starting only from the initial point.
Children take part in a learning adventure with Rito the Penguin. Rito is with children every step of the way with audio encouragement, star rewards and visual suggestions to improve their writing. The stars obtained from the completed exercises can be used to customize the penguin with various costumes and hats. Stars can only be earned through practice and cannot be purchased separately. In addition to the stars obtained from the exercises, for each fully learned letter (lower + uppercase), children are rewarded with a drawing model containing the learned letter. Children can relax by connecting the dots and coloring the resulting drawing.
Parents and teachers can check the child's progress in a dedicated section that contains statistics such as: the average number of exercises done in a day, the average number of minutes spent in the application, the letters already learned, the most difficult letter and the most beautiful letter.
Every day, the app is available for free for 15 minutes. For full access, it is necessary to purchase a 1-month or 3-month package.
The application is available for mobile phones and tablets. Best results are achieved when used with a pen or stylus to closely resemble the classic way of writing.
Rito is here with more improvements for the parents.
Ratings and Reviews
Aplicatia functioneaza foarte bine!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MANUSCRITO APP SRL
- 174.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6 to 8
- © 2022 Manuscrito App SRL
- In-App Purchases
- Rito Kids full access 1 month 34,99 lei
- Rito Kids full access 6 months 149,99 lei
- Rito Kids unlimited access 114,99 lei
- Rito Kids unlimited access 122,99 lei
- Rito Kids unlimited access 129,99 lei
- Rito Kids unlimited access 144,99 lei
- Rito Kids full access 3 months 63,99 lei
- Rito Kids full access 3 months 66,99 lei
- Rito Kids full access 3 months 70,99 lei
- Rito Kids full access 1 month 27,99 lei