-== Featured in the Gorgeous Games by Apple !!! ==-
-== "Samurai II is a very entertaining title with solid gameplay and stunning graphics." MacWorld.com ==-
The long-awaited sequel to Samurai: Way of the Warrior! While the original got rave reviews for its stylized manga graphics and quick, bloody gameplay, Samurai II delivers even more action and an intuitive new control scheme.
SlideToPlay.com - 4/4
Ipadarena.com - 10/10
AppSpy.com - 5/5
MacWorld.com - 4.5/5
AppAdvice.com - 4.5/5
Gamezebo.com - 4.5/5
Touchreviews.net - 4.5/5
Nineoverten.com - 4.5/5
Gamerstemple.com - 90/100
Pixeljumpers.com - 9/10
Samurai: Way of the Warrior was featured in Best Games of 2009 by Apple – Samurai II is a true successor, aided by over a year of focused development. Overall production values and vicious action put Samurai II on par with console 3D brawlers. Screenshots don’t do Samurai II justice – the fluid action has to be seen running at 60 frames per second on the Retina display or popping off the iPad screen.
But looks alone won’t carry a game – the developers listened to fan feedback and improved gameplay throughout. With a new virtual d-pad, dynamic camera, environmental puzzles, traps, and vicious new enemies, Samurai II is brand new experience for hack ‘n’ slash gamers on the go.
Samurai II sends Daisuke on a quest for revenge across the war-scorched countryside. From a seafaring village to a flying fortress to the legendary Isle of the Dead, the samurai will stop at nothing to hunt down his arch-enemy Orochi. Will he get his Vengeance?
* Intuitive virtual joystick ensures you’re slicing up baddies, not swiping the screen.
* Dynamic camera finds the best perspective for each encounter, adding variety while keeping focused on the action.
* Tense, quick and gory battle sequences!
- Battle hordes of on-screen enemies wielding new weapons and sporting unique abilities.
- Stay nimble and plan your attacks – roll out of harm’s way and eliminate ranged enemies like the Samurai Archer before they can strike.
* Improved gameplay includes new features.
- Solve environmental puzzles, avoid dangerous traps, and discover useful items.
- The fight is on - not to worry, the combat never takes a back seat to platforming or fetch-quests.
* RPG elements reward skilled players – upgrade the Samurai’s health, buy new attack combos and upgrade them to devastating levels.
* Between levels, gorgeous anime-style comic panels tell the samurai’s tale with original hand-drawn artwork.
* New survival mode pits the samurai against waves of enemies, giving hardcore players a score-attack mode to hone their skills. Two games in one!
* Advanced AI system on par with console games. Goal Oriented Action Planning architecture is used in many PC and console games.
* Apple Game Center support, including Leaderboards and Achievements.
*Support iCloud to transfer save between various devices
*Support MFI Controllers (Gamepads)
* Original soundtrack – in classic samurai movie style, soft music builds with the heat of battle.
Special Thanks To : ImNoSuperMan, PureSkill, Squarezero, Rocco, eggzbacon, Prab
A small update has just been released.
With lots of awesome improvements and bugfixes.
We really appreciate all the feedback that you sent us.
Ratings and Reviews
Cel mai bun joc pe care l-am jucat pe Ipad, recomand!!
Grafica foarte buna, se misca bine(pe iPhone 4), ce pot sa zic, isi merita banii!
Inca nu l-am terminat, asa ca nu stiu exact cat de lung e.
Spor la joc!
Grafica este super tare , recomand la toți acest joc .
- MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- 188.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © MADFINGER Games, a.s.
- 14,99 lei
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.