SquadGoals is the simplest way to create, track and accomplish goals together. Create goal based challenges, build your squad by inviting friends and track your daily progress along the challenge - for free!
Stay consistent, motivate and track yourself to a better you. Accomplish goals together. Because together is always more fun!
3 easy steps to get started:
A challenge is any goal that can be tracked over time. Good examples are: “Quit smoking”, “Get Summer Ready”, “Healthy eating”, “Take medicines”, “Meditate daily” . You can basically track anything over a finite period of time. Get started by creating your own challenges or joining an existing challenge.
Set your own individual goals for the challenge. Simply swipe to track the progress. Charts, tracker logs and consistency scores are automatically generated to help you stay on track. Reminders are a gentle nudge to get done with the challenge for the day.
BUILD YOUR SQUAD
You can choose to do the challenge by yourself or invite your friends or like minded people to the challenge. The squad feed helps with accountability and to motivate each other. Because together is always more fun!
At SquadGoals, we believe consistency is key to achieve any goal. So, we use consistency scores to motivate our users. You want to keep it high, 100%.
• CHALLENGE: Simple and intuitive UI for creating challenges and setting goals.
• GOAL TRACKER: You can tracker any type of goal. It could be as simple as ‘Yes or No’ or measuring progress in SI units. Additionally you can also set up to track the goal as a cumulative across the entire squad with the SQUAD TARGET setting.
• PRIVACY: Privacy settings for each challenge to control who can view or access the challenge. We currently support public challenges that are searchable and private challenges that are shareable via URL.
• ADMIN ACCESS: Owner of a challenge has admin access such as ‘CLOSE CHALLENGE REGISTRATION’ to make the challenge closed for users to join, set goals for the entire squad using SQUAD Target, make challenge public or private and ability to remove members from the challenge.
• HOME: Centralized dashboard of all your active, future and past challenges. Each challenge is a card that can be simply swiped to track the progress and clicked to get more information.
• CHALLENGE STATS: Charts, tracker logs, CONSISTENCY SCORE and more
• SQUAD FEED: Activity feed from the squad members. This helps with accountability and staying motivated.
• SEARCH: for easily finding public challenges on SQUADGOALS. The filters are in place to help fine tune your search.
• REMINDERS: A user scheduled reminder for their upcoming challenge. You can turn on or off reminders.
Let’s do this!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Bug fix for the day count on Home for challenges scheduled on specific days of the week.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Asim Kadav
- 63.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 SquadGoals.me
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.