You have always dreamed of flying - but your wings are tiny. Luckily the world is full of beautiful hills. Use the hills as jumps - slide down, flap your wings and fly! At least for a moment - until this annoying gravity brings you back down to earth. But the next hill is waiting for you already. Watch out for the night and fly as fast as you can. Otherwise flying will only be a dream once again.
Tiny Wings was chosen as the iPhone Game of the Year in App Store Rewind 2011 in Europe and many other countries. Thank you Apple and a big thank you to all Tiny Wings fans!
• simple "one button" (ok... maybe "one tap") arcade game about the dream of flying
• the world is changing every day - so it does in this game! Procedural generated graphics will make "tiny wings" look different every day you play
• Two game modes: "Day Trip" and "Flight School"
• iPad only: Split screen multiplayer!
• upgrade your nest by fulfilling tasks
• Play as the mama bird or one of her four children
• 30 hand-designed levels in the new "Flight School" mode
• iCloud support (even syncs your game between the iPhone & iPad versions)
- added support for newer iPads
- Manta Island: 5 new level for "Flight school"
Ratings and Reviews
Tiny Wings has been a longtime favourite of ours, thanks to its gentle vibe, fantastic music, and surprisingly awesome one-touch gameplay. Outrunning the sun across procedurally generated islands is rewarding and relaxing, and we love the added challenge of the four-bird race mode. The game’s vivid, vibrant colours absolutely dazzle on Apple TV—we feel like we’re meeting our flightless friends for the first time again.
Elegant in its simplicity
It is very difficult for me to grasp the fact that this gem of a game was developed by a single person.
The beautiful, cheerful hand-drawn art, the delightful and relaxing music, and the simple yet elegant gameplay mechanic truly make this game shine.
What I am trying to point at is the fact that the atmosphere created by the quirky art style and the soothing music and sound effects should alone justify a purchase.
The man behind the game, Andreas Iliger, deserves all the praise that a man who single-handedly coded, drew, animated and created the music for a game this gorgeous, can get.
Colorful graphics, fun, happy. The new gameplay feels much better, the game saves your progress now. A perfect casual game, to pick up when you want a quick dose of fun.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andreas Illiger
- 29.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Andreas Illiger
- 9,99 lei
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.