Ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge, Todoist is used by 20 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like "every Monday".
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on iOS:
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like "tomorrow at 4pm" and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Premium billing*:
If you choose to purchase Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or annually. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
- [New] Todoist now has a redesigned, more secure interface for changing your password. It’s not something you do often, but it should work nicely when you need it.
- [Fixed]: The “Todoist Today” Widget wasn’t loading properly after the last Todoist update. It’s now working again and you can easily see today’s tasks in seconds (swipe right on your homepage to see your widgets, btw).
And a few bug fixes and improvements to keep your Todoist running smoothly.
For more info on what's new and how to use it, follow us on Twitter @Todoist or subscribe for updates at the Doist blog: doist.com/blog.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best reminder app ever!
What Evernote?! This app is simple to use and very intuitive. It binds together your mail, your thoughts as they pop into your mind and other apps in a smart and inovative way. Congratulations to the creators!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the feedback! :)
Very useful for a busy or absent-minded person
But after so many revisions the refresh/update of the iOS widget still not working.
Developer Response ,
Hello, sorry to hear that. Could you please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we could look into it for you?
Best in class app!
Lots of free functions for individuals and paid version for business and teams
- Ist Productivity Ltd.
- 133.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Doist Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Todoist Premium - Annual 179,99 lei
- Todoist Premium - Monthly 18,99 lei
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.