TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your TP-Link Router/ xDSL Router/ Range Extender with your mobile devices. From quick setup to parental controls, Tether provides a simple, intuitive user interface to see your device status, online client devices and their privileges.
- Setup SSID, password and Internet or VDSL/ADSL settings of your devices
- Block unauthorized users who are accessing your devices
- Manage permissions of client devices
- Parental control function with schedule and URL-based Internet access management
- Find the best location to place your range extender
- Automatically turn off the LEDs at specific time
- Manage most of TP-Link devices simultaneously
Compatible Routers (listed hardware versions and above)
Archer C5400 V1
Archer C3200 V1
Archer C3150 V1
Archer C2600 V1
Archer C2300 V1
Archer A2300 V1
Archer C1900 V1
Archer C9 V1
Archer C8 V1
Archer C7 V1
Archer C1200 V1
Archer C60 V1
Archer C59 V1
Archer C58 V1
Archer C55 V1
Archer C50 V1
Archer C2 V1
Archer C900 V1
Archer C25 V1
Archer C20 V1
Archer C20i V1
Compatible xDSL Routers (listed hardware versions and above)
Archer VR2800v V1
Archer VR2800 V1
Archer VR2600v V1
Archer VR2600 V1
Archer VR900v V1
Archer VR900 V1
Archer VR600v V1
Archer VR600 V1
Archer VR400v V1
Archer VR400 V1
Archer VR200v V1
Archer VR200 V1
Archer D7 V1
Archer D5 V1
Archer D50 V1
Archer D2 V1
Archer D20 V1
Compatible Range Extenders (listed hardware versions and above)
Others(listed hardware versions and above)
Archer MR400 V1
Archer MR200 V2
*To learn how to find the hardware version of your device, go to http://www.tp-link.com/faq-46.html
More devices supported by Tether are coming soon!
● Upgrade firmware is required. Go to the download page to choose the correct version and download the latest firmware: http://www.tp-link.com/support.html
● TP-Link Tether does not work when connected to guest network
● For any issue, please contact http://www.tp-link.com/support.html
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- User experience enhancement.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, easy to use
Countdown timer maybe?
Or a scheduler for every computer would be awsome!!! So i can stop mi children to play games all day when i m at work..
Silly password requirements
I’m unable to use a password longer than 15 characters. Which is just silly. This means that I can’t use the account I have already set up for my router. Which makes the app useless.
- TP-Link Technologies Co., Ltd.
- 100.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2013-2018 TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd. All rights reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.