Meet Basmo - the most essential reading accessory for every bookworm with tons of features to help you read more efficiently and effectively. Use this book tracker to achieve your reading goals & keep a reading log. Organize your library books, create a reading list, track your reading time and vamp up your book stats!
READING LIST & BOOK ORGANISER
- Add all the epic books and good reads you've discovered during the years to the Books Read list.
- Any time you’re not sure what you want to read or purchase from the bookstore you can go to the Books to Read list for book suggestions.
- See what you’re currently reading by going to your 2021 Bookshelf.
- Create custom reading lists for all your print books, ebooks and audiobooks.
- Use this book organiser to immerse yourself into the world of books and group your mystery books together, your crime books, your romance books, Harry Potter books, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid books, or even kids’ books and audiobooks for kids. Organizing by book genre makes it easy to find the right book for your current mood and interests, so you’ll know exactly where to look when you want some romance stories to spice up your Saturday night.
- Search for books based on title and author. Can’t find one? Add it to the book depository yourself.
- Track all your print books, Kindle ebooks and Audible audiobooks in one place.
- Use the Reading Timer to track how much time you spend on each reading session.
- Mark the number of read pages when ending a reading session. The reading log becomes familiar with your reading habit over time and it predicts how long it will take you to finish the book at your current pace.
- Follow the progress bar underneath each book title from your Currently Reading book list to see how far along you are in your reading adventure.
- Get personalized book stats, analytics and tips on your reading behaviour: completed reading sessions, total read pages, average read pages per hour, estimated completion date for a book based on your reading speed, longest reading session, reading streaks, daily graph of time spent reading.
READING GOAL TRACKER
- Build a reading habit by setting up a daily reading goal. This can be 20 minutes, 45 minutes, or any goal of your choice. Try to meet your goal every day!
- Start your own reading challenge to stimulate yourself to read more. Set up an annual reading goal.
READING JOURNAL & BOOK SCAN SERVICE IN YOUR POCKET
- Plan a reading habit: select your preferred reading time and receive friendly reminders to make sure you stay on track.
- Turn your phone into an intelligent portable book scan service allowing you to digitize your books and keep all highlights and book notes in one place. Our world-class OCR supports text recognition in dozens of languages.
- Scan and read later: borrow books from your peers or from the public library and return them straight away.
- Voice to text: dictate and transcribe your book notes and thoughts on the go with the help of speech to text.
- Design inspirational quotes: curate daily quotes you discover while reading, place them on a neat background for emphasis and turn them into inspirational quotes by sharing them onto your social profiles.
Become the reader you always wanted to be!
Choose from 2 PRO subscriptions to level up your reading:
• $8.99 billed monthly
• $59.99 billed annually
After your FREE 7-day trial, your subscription amount will be charged to your iTunes Account. All subscriptions automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Special introductory offers only apply to the first billing term.
*These prices are in US Dollars (USD). Pricing in other currencies and countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
small UI/UX improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Is a must-have as a reader.
Definitely helps you reading more, believe it or not, but the pleasant pressure you feel knowing that you have some reading streaks to maintain is keeping you cultivated daily. Also, is so satisfying when you end a reading session of 2 hours knowing your daily goal is to read 30/50 mins.
Yeah…the app is amazing because it helps you keeping everything organised, but the fact that is influencing you read more, well that’s something different.
Excellent way to track your reading progress
I use it to keep track of my reading progress in 2021.
It also allows me to note down the insights and ideas.
Great app if you're serious about leveling yourself up through reading!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much ValentinaRa, we love your feedback. We deeply care about making a contribution and helping folks level up through reading. Your feedback really warmed our hearts here at our small office :)
It’s a great app that makes tracking the books you read rather easy & fun.
However, I have an improvement suggestion - it would be great to have more emotions/ mood to choose from at the end of a session (angry, captivated etc.), as well as a “custom” option (which would allow us to design our own emotion).
Otherwise it’s great!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Book Vitals Inc.
- 123.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Book Vitals Inc. 2021
- In-App Purchases
- Bookshelf Reading Monthly Pack 19,99 lei
- Devoted Bookworm Yearly Pack 99,99 lei
- PREMIUM (Yearly) - discount 99,99 lei
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.