VoipNow Mobile is a secure SIP-based softphone designed for VoipNow. It allows VoipNow users to make and receive high-quality calls on their iOS device, regardless of their location. VoipNow Mobile turns your iPhone in a business PBX extension that can be used in the office or on the road.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to use VoipNow Mobile an account with a VoipNow service provider is required.
FAST AND CONVENIENT
VoipNow Mobile provides fast provisioning, ensures high-quality voice, and is highly reliable in the toughest network conditions. With quick access to call management capabilities such as address book integration, call transfer, call hold/mute, call recording and call history, speakerphone and the possibility to pick up calls when the app runs in the background, VoipNow Mobile is a perfect replacement for business desktop phones.
• Best mobile client for award winning VoipNow
• Highly secure, encrypted calls
• Video support
• High definition audio
• Fast and automated provisioning
• Address book integration
• Detailed call history
• Transfer and record calls (cloud based)
• Works on 2.5G/3G/4G/Wi-Fi networks
• Minimal bandwidth consumption
• High resiliency on difficult network conditions, automatic connection renegotiation
• Intelligent scheduling for minimum battery consumption
• Supported accessories include headphones and headsets, as well as Bluetooth™ devices
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. 4PSA and its affiliates will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
While VoipNow service providers might offer Emergency Calling, VoipNow Mobile is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. 4PSA and its affiliates will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
The developer, 4PSA. Inc, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rack-Soft, Inc
- 24.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014 4PSA, Inc
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.