Ease the stress and get your confidence back when administering high-risk medication with the Certa Dose App! We provide visual verifies each step of the way to secure the right outcome. Explore the features during the 14-day free trial period and add peace of mind to your daily practice.
The Certa Dose app allows you to go through the process of medication administration in less than 60 seconds with a visual representation of everything that you do. You will be able to estimate weight-based dose using multiple options, choose the right syringe, visualize the correct volume of the medication concentration and document sessions seamlessly.
HCPs working in emergency care are under a lot of stress—it can be easy to lose track of the various steps of proper measurement of medicine, get distracted, misplace a decimal point, and make a mistake while the patient is in a critical state and the healthcare provider is under stress—mistakes happen and these situations are one of the leading causes of critical dosing errors. That is why we believe visualization features can help medical professionals double-check their work and make sure they clearly see the amount of medicine they intend to administer. The mission of the Certa Dose app is to empower medical professionals to be aware and mindful while measuring medication so they can avoid medical dosing errors.
What features do we offer our subscribers?
Developed by healthcare professionals using cutting edge technology, the Certa Dose app is trustworthy and fast. We offer:
- Multiple options to estimate the patient’s weight
- Virtual pediatric measuring tape to assist in obtaining the length of the patient
- Select from a dropdown reference of the common medication ranges appropriate for the patient's weight
- Visual guide assists in the measurement of volumes by seeing an image of the selected volume
- Latest medication information from the pharmaceutical manufacturers including disclaimers and contraindications
- Correct medication volume shown in a syringe, visualized in-app
- Instant session documentation with timestamps ready for sharing or sending as PDF
How does it work?
- Medical professionals can select the desired patient measurement from a menu of options
- Desired medications are conveniently organized according to the medical situation the medical professional desires to address (E.g. Allergies, etc)
- A drop-down reference conveniently lists appropriate dose ranges and administration information
- Medical professionals are able to select the route, dose and concentration they desire to give from the reference
- Once the desired information is selected the app will provide an image of the most appropriate syringe for the desired volume selected
- You can visually validate the selected volume, with easy access to administration reference material and instructions
- Compare physical syringe volume with the one in the application to confirm the correct dose
- The app keeps track of selected medications automatically timestamps all the steps you did and you can instantly share with ease
What medical situations do we cover?
Provides reference material for the most common emergencies including:
3. Cardiovascular: Cardiac Arrest
4. Cardiovascular: SVT
5. Cardiovascular: Wide-QRS Tachycardia
6. Cardiovascular: Bradycardia
7. Rapid Sequence Intubation: Pre-treatment
8. Rapid Sequence Intubation: Induction
9. Rapid Sequence Intubation: Paralytic
13. Fluid Bolus/ hypotension
Our subscribers will receive regular free updates with more medical situations, more medication options and a number of new features!
- Bug fixes and improvements
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Certa Dose, Inc.
- 17.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Certa Dose Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly subscription 32,99 €
- Monthly plan 4,49 €