Certa Dose mobile app is a visual guide and reference tool to assist medical professionals select and visualize the amount of medication the would like to measure. The selection and visualization features help medical professionals double check their work and make sure they cearly see the amount of medicine they intend to measure.
The mission of the Certa Dose app is to empower medical professionals to be aware and mindful while measuring medication so they can avoid medical measurement mistakes
Medical professionals working in emergency care are under a lot of stress – It can be easy to loose track of the various steps of proper measurement of medicine, get distracted, Misplace a decimal point and make a mistake while the patient is in a critical state and the helcare provider is under stress. - mistakes happen and these situations are one of the leading causes of critical dosing errors.
Certa Dose offers a visual double checker that provides peace of mind putting you in control and provides verifiers each step of the way on the selection of the intended dose
You can quickly and intuitively go through the process of medication measurement in less than 60 seconds with the visual representation of everything that you d to select the amount intended
What features do we offer our subscribers?
Developed by healthcare professionals using cutting edge technology, Certa Dose app is trustworthy and fast. We offer:
- Multiple options to select the patient’s weight
- Virtual Pediatric measuring tape to assist in obtaining the length of the patient
- Select from a dropdown reference of common medication ranges apropriate for the patient's weight
- Visual guideassists measurement of volumes by seeing an image of the selected volume
- Latest medication information from the pharmacutical manufacturers including disclaimers and contraindications
- Correct medication volume shown in a syringe, visualised in-app
- - Instant session documentation with timestamps ready for sharing or sending as PDF
How does it work?
- Medical professionals can select the desired patient measurement from a menu of options
- Desired medications are conveniently organized according to the medical situation the medical profesional desires to address (E.g. Allergies, etc)
- A drop down reference convenietly listsappropriate dose ranges and administration information
- Medical professionals are able to select the route, dose and concentration they desire to give from the reference
- Once the desired information is selected the app will provide and immage of with the most appropriate syringe for the desired volume selected
- You can visually validate the selected volume, with easy access to administration reference material and instructions - Compare physical syringe volume with the one in the application to confirm correct dose
- The app keeps track of selected medications automatically timestamps,all the steps you did and you can instantly share with ease.
What medical situations do we cover? Provides reference material for the most common emergencies including:
3. Cardiovascular: Cardiac Arrest
4. Cardiovascular: SVT
5. Cardiovascular: Wide-QRS Tachycardia
6. Cardiovascular: Bradycardia
7. Rapid Sequence Intubation: Pre-treatment
8. Rapid Sequence Intubation: Induction
9. Rapid Sequence Intubation: Paralytic
13. Fluid Bolus/ hypotension
Our subscribers will receive regular free updates with more medical situations, more medication options and a number of new features!
- Certa Dose, Inc.
- 17.1 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Certa Dose Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly plan 4,49 €
- Yearly subscription 32,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.