Inclusio is an application designed for people with disabilities to help them with overcoming barriers when visiting facilities such as banks, stores, post offices, hospitals, etc., and consuming services with appropriate assistance. It allows users to request assistance from an employee of the facility that they want to visit, describe the demanded help, and connect them with an employee.
Users set up their personalized profiles for receiving better assistance, and when requesting service they can describe appropriate help necessary from the staff member. Inclusio is a user-friendly app with a customizable interface. There is also a couple of features that should ease the navigation throughout the app and communication with the surrounding.
1. Users profile: Shows necessary information about the person –
image for better recognition, phone number for employees to be able to contact them if necessary, the type of disability/disabilities a user has, and a description of general help requested from the user.
2. A list of all objects shows users all the locations that have the Inclusio system implemented, and users can filter locations by their preferences (type of facility, location distance, etc. ) Users are also able to favorite and track their preferred locations.
3. Announcement of arrival (optional): There is an option for users to announce they are coming to a facility up to 7 days before the arrival and cancel the announcement at any time. All of the upcoming visits people are able to see in a separate tab.
4. Description of specific help: While requesting service from the facility employee, the user can describe the specific help they need. This will allow the employee to provide personalized assistance, improving a person's experience and easing their visit to a facility.
5. Call for help: When in front of the facility, the user is able to request assistance from an employee by choosing the option call for help. After accepting the call, the employee is physically approaching a person and providing them with the necessary support.
6. Rating the experience: When the provided service is done, user can rate their experience with a range of stars.
7. Adjustable themes: Visually impaired users can set their preferred app colors and text sizes, to improve their customer experience.
8. Volume button controls are there to help users with searching for the facility they wish to visit by allowing them to scroll through the lists while the app reads them out loud the list of items they are currently at. Users can navigate the app with volume buttons only, with no need to physically use the app.
9. Text-to-speech: This feature eases communication between deaf or mute users and the employee by transforming a text user type into sound.
10. Speech-to-text: It is the same feature as the one before, but from the employees' perspective, helping two sides communicate by transforming employees' words into text shown on the screen of the app.
11. Amplification of the sound: The feature created for those with hearing difficulties. When headphones are connected to a device, the amplification neutralizes all of the noise from the surrounding and clears the voice of the staff member that is communicating with the user.
We fixed some things under the hood to ensure a seamless experience
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Luka Nikolic
- 76.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Inclusio DOO