Mau Mau is our favorite classical card game that is played according to the same rules throughout Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, and Montenegro. "Mau King" is a mobile phone app that allows you to play online, with real opponents across our country and region, making friends through chat and competition along the way. Try it now to see how faithfully it depicts the game you already know!
The rules of the game are described in the application itself, it can also be found at https://mauking.com/pravila-igre-mau-mau, and here they are briefly here, to remind you and make sure that this is exactly the game you know:
- The game starts with one card on the table and six cards in the hands of each player
- The winner is the first one to run out of cards
- When it's your turn, play one card that matches the card on the table, by number or suit
- If you don't have such a card, click on the Draw Pile to pick up one card. If you still don't have it, click the "Pass" button
- Before you play the penultimate card, click on the Hand button (as if you were raising your hand), and only then play the penultimate card. Now there will be a raised hand next to your picture, which will signal to other players that you only have one card left and that you can win soon.
- The Jack can be played on any other card, regardless of the suit, except for another Jack. When you play it, you will be offered to choose which suit the next player will have to play.
- Eight skips the next player
- A Seven means that the next player must draw 2 cards from the draw pile, unless he also has a seven that he can play, so the player after him takes 4 cards, etc.
- The Queen changes the direction of play opposite to the current direction
- When you play the Ace, you play again. This means that you cannot end the game with the Ace, because after it you have to play again, even if it means drawing a card from the draw pile.
- The Two of Clubs, it gives the next player 4 cards from the draw pile
* A graphical effect when an Eight is played which skips the next player, so that next to that player there is an icon "Zzz" which indicates the player has been skipped
* A sound effect when the player gets 2 penalty cards after playing the last card, when previously he forgot to announce the last card
* A number 2, 4, 6 etc shown on the Draw Pile when the player is instructed to draw that number of cards by playing a Seven
* Share and rate the app from the main screen
* Use finger gestures to draw a card and skip to the next player
Ratings and Reviews
Sjajna stvar, najbolja Mau Mau verzija kod nas
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Darko Maksimovic
- 43.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+ Infrequent/Mild Contests
- © 2024 Arthak doo (Novi Beograd)
- In-App Purchases
- 2000 tokens 4,99 €
- 500 tokens 1,99 €
- 5000 tokens 9,99 €