"Simply remarkable, […] you’re nuts if you don’t try Apollo." - John Gruber, Daring Fireball
"The best Reddit app for iOS" - The Sweet Setup
"Apollo is the best Reddit client I have ever used. Period." - iMore
"Apollo makes the wild world of Reddit more accessible than ever before, and it may just be the best designed social feed app I've ever used." - MacStories
"Apollo is the only Reddit app you need." - TechCrunch
"Beautiful, modern, and fast." - MacRumors
Apollo is a beautiful Reddit app built for fast navigation with an incredibly powerful set of features. Thanks to features like the Jump Bar, fully customizable gestures, and a super-charged Media Viewer, browsing Reddit has never been this amazing.
It's created specifically with iOS design guidelines in mind, so it fits right at home on your device, and with input from thousands of Redditors helping sculpt and perfect it over several years before launching:
- Jump Bar, for super-fast hopping between subreddits
- Super-charged Media Viewer for an amazing experience viewing images, GIFs, videos, albums , and more from a variety of sources.
- Tabbed interface for easy navigating
- Incredibly powerful Markdown composer for writing comments and posts
- Full inline Imgur uploading, both images and albums
- Large or compact posts depending on your preference
- Dark mode (can be automatic)
- Fully customizable gestures
- Safari View Controller for browsing articles and links
- Inline previews of media in comments
- 3D Touch support
- Beautifully organized Inbox
- Filtering and blocking
- Face ID / Touch ID / Passcode lock
- Moderator features
- Tons of settings to tweak
- GIF scrubbing to go backward and forward in time
- Multiple accounts
- Powerful search
- Full Markdown rendering
- Unobtrusive Volume Indicator
As well as much, much more and it's constantly evolving. If you have anything you'd specifically like to see, come to the ApolloApp subreddit and we'd love to hear it!
Apollo is an unofficial app, and side effects may include an incredible browsing experience.
Apollo 1.7 IS HERE! I’ve been working around the clock on this update for months and months, it’s a doozy! I’ve been keeping track of the most requested features/additions and for 1.7 I wanted to tackle a ton of them to really bring Apollo to new heights. I ended up adding a lot more than I originally intended (I contemplated calling this the Apollo 2.0 update!) but I think the work paid off and there’s really a ton of awesome stuff in this update that I just can’t live without now.
- Ctrl/Command-F style searching in comments! Just like on desktop Reddit you can now search through a comments thread for keywords and jump directly to them, it’s so handy for seeing if something specific was mentioned, or finding a user, or a mirror for a video. So. Handy.
- A new Ultra icon by the incredibly talented Alexa Grafera depicting good ol’ Apollo as a tasty birthday cake.
- Community icon pack! Finally. The Apollo community/subreddit has a ton of talented people in it, and from time to time a really cool icon gets submitted to the subreddit that people really want to see added to the app. So I talked to the creators of some of the most popular icons and purchased the icons from them to include in a new Community Icon Pack section.
- GIF sounds! A new phenomenon on Reddit as of late has been GIFs that have audio. Is that basically a video? Totally, but it’s great in a pinch on Imgur and Gfycat to give a little more life to a GIF of a kitty yawning. (Don’t worry the audio won't auto play, but if you preferred the old style there's an option in Settings to revert back)
- Enhanced filtering! A few parts to this. Now you can filter well beyond the normal Reddit limitation of 100 subreddits in r/All and r/Popular. Also it’s a lot easier to add filters now, you can filter subreddits directly from the post/subreddit and you can block users directly from their profile.
- Choose which photo album to select from when uploading!
- Save photos to an “Apollo” folder option!
- Upload via paste! When creating comments or messages if you have an image (or set of images) on your clipboard, you can now paste them directly into the text field and it’ll offer to upload them for you.
- Live comments sort! No more needing to manually refresh live TV episode threads or sports threads!
- View parent comments! If you go directly to a specific comment and it’s deep into a discussion, now you can load the upper comments directly inline!
- Compact thumbnail size options! Now you can choose between three different thumbnail sizes for Compact Mode: small (default), medium, or large!
- Subreddit icon options! You now have the option to show subreddit icons by posts and by the subreddit in the subreddits list.
- Search saved items! The saved section is a treasure trove for your favorite posts, and now you can find them so much easier with a quick and very fast search bar.
- Easier multireddit adding! You can now now add a subreddit to a multireddit directly from the subreddit.
- Mute/unmute comment threads.
- Mark text as a spoiler in a comment/message!
- Option to disable Auto-Hide Read Posts in specific subreddits.
- When you go to the About screen it’ll now show your current icon rather than just the default one. :)
- If a moderator removes an entire comment thread Apollo now auto-collapses it so you don’t have to scroll past a wasteland.
- A ton of other small additions and tweaks to make things more pleasant!
- Lots of little bug fixes!
Appreciate the patience while I worked on this big update and I hope it was worth the wait. 2020 is going to be an amazing year for Apollo, thank you so much for your generosity and giving me my genuine dream job. :)
[This changelog is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends.]
[1.7.2 has a few bug fixes, plus an option to revert/disable audio in GIFs back to the old behavior until I get a chance in 1.8 to make it a little more flexible overall]
Оценки и отзывыСм. все
Приложение не отображает альбомы imgur, совсем, просто пустое место. Автор игнорирует проблему больше года.
The absolute best Reddit client ever
Switched from Narwhal, to which I switched from the official flop of an app.
Apollo manages to be both functional (hello Narwhal) and visually pleasing (hell no Natwhal).
The dev is a genuinely great person, too. Hope he sticks to his promises, so that we actually get the ideal iPad Reddit app. In the meantime, I’ll be using Apollo on my iPhone and won’t be looking back.
Thanks for creating this gem.
I like it overall and have bought Pro, but imgur albums and galleries have been broken for about a year for me throughout multiple updates and Apollo subreddit posts. Also I keep collapsing posts when trying to scroll. Infuriating with long posts.
- Christian Selig
- 116.8 МБ
Требуется iOS 10.0 и новее. Совместимо с iPhone, iPad и iPod touch.
- Редко/умеренно встречающиеся сцены реалистичного насилия
- Редко/умеренно встречающиеся материалы, вызывающие ужас или страх
- Редко/умеренно встречающиеся материалы, предназначенные только для взрослых
- Редко/умеренно встречающиеся сцены медицинской/лечебной тематики
- Неограниченный доступ к Сети
- Редко/умеренно встречающиеся сцены с использованием или упоминанием алкогольной и табачной продукции или наркотических средств
- Редко/умеренно встречающиеся сцены мультипликационного или фэнтезийного насилия
- Редко/умеренно встречающиеся сцены сексуального или эротического характера
- Редко/умеренно встречающиеся сквернословие или грубый юмор
- © Christian Selig 2019
- Встроенные покупки
- Apollo Pro 299 р.
- Apollo Pro 459 р.
- Apollo Pro 749 р.
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».