Unlocking potential in every basketball player.
HomeCourt® is a breakthrough approach to basketball player development. It uses your iPhone or iPad to intelligently capture how you play—from your shots, to your dribbling, to your movements. By combining proven training concepts with real-time analysis, HomeCourt’s unique “train and play” model helps anyone get better at basketball. It’s the fastest way to develop basketball skills in a way that feels less like training and more like a video game.
Analyze every move with advanced mobile AI.
HomeCourt leverages mobile AI and computer vision technology to track your movement and mechanics in real-time, everything from your jump shot to your crossover. In-depth data and analytics help you break down every workout.
Get a new perspective on shooting with Shot Science.
Developed under the guidance of two-time MVP and Hall of Fame point guard Steve Nash, HomeCourt’s proprietary Shot Science technology provides meaningful insights for every shot you take. Train smarter with metrics like release time, release angle, vertical, and speed for every shot you take, right at your fingertips.
Access training drills that make smart use of data.
HomeCourt works with pro instructors to provide an extensive library of training drills. As you train, HomeCourt captures your performance and provides data about your workout—so you can track your progress over time. And real-time audio feedback makes doing drills even more immersive. HomeCourt also calculates and displays how many calories you’ve burned at the end of each workout and saves your data to HealthKit.
Compete with players around the world.
Players of all levels of experience can compete in challenges and share their progress with a global basketball community. Engage in unique basketball contests and challenges through HomeCourt and all-new NBA experiences. Compete on your own terms by customizing the leaderboard by experience level, friends you follow, or teams you’re on.
Simple to get started.
HomeCourt is ready to use everywhere you bring your iPhone or iPad. Just shoot. No uncomfortable sensors or expensive equipment. Just set up your phone with a clear view of the court and starting training and competing through HomeCourt.
• Free: Track 1,000 shots per month (limited time), shot-by-shot video review and highlights, unlimited participation in contests, create and join teams, basic dribble workouts
• HomeCourt Plus: Track 3,000 shots per month, more advanced dribble workouts
• HomeCourt Pro: Unlimited shot tracking, Shot Science analytics, and more advanced shooting drills, ball-handling, and agility workouts
Got any questions or feedback? Please shoot us an email at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you.
• All-new NBA Challenges that use augmented reality, audio cues, and live capture of your real-world performance to deliver an immersive virtual competition.
• NBA Summer Shootout and NBA Summer Dribble Battle contests. Terms apply.
• New NBA Double Double and NBA Triple Double achievements for the summer.
• Scoop Layup, Floater, and Single Leg Shooting drills with 2x NBA MVP Steve Nash
• Star, Baseline Jumper, and Shot Progression drills with NBA 3-point Champion Joe Harris of the Brooklyn Nets
• Select and assign shots to multiple players in a single shooting session
• Enhancements and bug fixes
Оценки и отзывы
Hello, why this app doesn’t work on IPhone 6, but work on 6s? Please add support for IPhone 6.
Ответ разработчика ,
Unfortunately HomeCourt's advanced AI technology requires newer and faster hardware, and the iPhone 6 unfortunately doesn't have the necessary underlying hardware. Please try HomeCourt using an iPhone 6S or any other newer phone model!
Работает пацаны, работает;) Ставишь телефон на угол корта, на бутылку опираешь допустим, и все видит, к тому же есть прикольные тренировки на дриблинг. Классное приложение короче
Very good software! A small request to finalize the application so that it would be possible to fix the players or even entire teams to form. For example, we hold tournaments in 1x1 and 3x3 formats. If it were possible to mark the players, that the application would monitor each one separately and collect only the indicators of a specific player, and not the general ones, as now. And when playing 3x3, it would be possible to create teams and data collection would go both individually and for the team. If you implement it, you get a perfect software for collecting statistics !!!
- NEX Team Inc.
- 199.3 МБ
Требуется iOS 11.2 и новее. Совместимо с iPhone, iPad и iPod touch.
- Для загрузки этого приложения Вам должно быть не менее 17 лет.
- Азартные игры и соревнования
- © 2017 - 2018 NEX Team Inc.
- Встроенные покупки
- HomeCourt Pro (1-month) 299 р.
- HomeCourt Pro (1-year) 2 590 р.
- HomeCourt Plus (1-month) 169 р.
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».
Выполняйте действия с помощью простых голосовых команд.