This is a classical board game, originating in China and known as Gomoku (as well as many other names). The goal of the game is for a player to get 5 of their pieces in a row in any of 4 directions, either horizontally, vertically, or at either of the two diagonals. The first player to get 5-in-a-row wins the game!
* Challenge boards!! Pre-made games boards that challenge you to figure out how to win, or not lose, in a pre-determined number of moves.
* Game board size is adjustable from 5x5 up to 25x30.
* Seven different levels of artificial intelligence for beginners up to medium/advanced players
* You can zoom in/out on game board. Allows you to see the whole board for larger games, but zoom in to make a move.
* Multiple ways to play with friends, either in longer turn-based games that can take days, or in quick timer based games with 5-15 seconds per move.
Types of Games:
1) Pre-made Challenge games. This is where a game board is already set up with a partially played game. You are one of the players, and you have a goal listed at the bottom of the screen to either WIN or to NOT LOSE in a given number of moves for you.
These are an excellent way to learn the strategies of this game. The more Challenges you play and understand, the more strategy you will learn. There are multiple difficulty levels, so start at Easy and work your way up. Try to beat them all!!
2) One-person games where you play against the computer. You can choose the board size, the computer difficulty level, and whether the computer goes first or not. A larger board and higher level computer difficulty will take longer for each computer move.
3) Two-person games with both playing on a single device. You will need to pass the device back and forth after each move is made.
4) Two-person games with the match set up through Game Center in the "Multiplayer Game" screen. You can play with anyone, anywhere with an internet connection. These games are Turn-Based games, so you will not need to be actively playing through the end of the game and can take minutes, hours, or days to make each move. There are two ways you can use to choose who to play against:
a) You can invite an existing Friend to play by using the "Invite Friend" option. As the person doing the inviting, you will be player 1 and must make the first move before the invitation is sent to your friend.
b) You can get matched up to another random player who is looking for a game by using the "Play Now" option. It will be random whether you will be player 1 or player 2. If you are player 1, you must make the first move before the game becomes active and starts searching for an opponent.
5) Two-person games with the match set up through local Blue-tooth or Wifi. You can play with friends that are near-by and do not need an internet connection. Play in a car, on a bus, or out in the middle of nowhere! You simply both need to browse for each other at the same time, make a connection, then start a game.
These games are timed games, where you can set the time limit to 5-15 seconds per move. If a person fails to make a move in the time limit, the game will end and that person loses. You both need to stay in the game with your devices connected through to the end of the game. If your devices get disconnected the game will end.
* Bug fixes related to Game Center Authentication.
- Not requiring Game Center authentication for non-Game Center matches
- Better notification when authentication is needed, but not detected
- Mark Nardin
- 4.9 МБ
Требуется iOS 7.0 и новее. Совместимо с iPhone, iPad и iPod touch.
- © 2014 Intelligems LLC
- Встроенные покупки
- Full Version and No Ads 229 ₽
- Beginner Challenges 1 75 ₽
Приглашайте друзей поиграть и просматривайте таблицы результатов и достижений.
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».