THE INCREDIBLE, POWERFUL TEXT EDITOR YOU CAN TAKE WITH YOU.
Includes Panic Sync, our secure, super sync service — for FREE.
THE SHORT VERSION:
• A stunningly full-featured text editor
• Works on both the iPhone or iPad
• Editor features Clips, Find & Replace (with placeholder!), Context Keys, Super Loupe, much more.
• Local or Remote file management
• Remote protocols include SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, DreamObjects, and FTP (Plain, TLS, SSL) support
• SSH Terminal
• Much more!
THE LONG VERSION:
Code Editor is a text editor with syntax highlighting, clips, find replace, the works. But it also has a full file manager, allowing you to work with files locally or remotely. It has a cool keyboard with context keys and an amazing super loupe to set your cursor. It manages 'sites' so you can quickly get to work, and it'll even sync those sites. It'll preview your pages, of course. And we've also thrown in a full-featured SSH terminal. It's an incredible app.
SITES. The foundation of Code Editor: create a site for each of your projects, local or remote, and quickly get to the files you need to edit. Better still, use our free Panic Sync service to sync these sites with our Mac apps, securely and quickly.
FILES. We've been building file managers for a really long time — we've got this. Local, remote, or any mix of the two. Edit, rename, duplicate, create folders, upload, download, you name it, you got it.
EDITING. Tap a file to land in our highly-optimized text editor, which syntax highlights your code with ease. Now, try this: move the insertion point. Whoa. That's the Super Loupe, magnifying magic we think is the best way to precisely set your cursor.
CLIPS. Have a handful of code bits you re-use a lot? Tap the clips icon in Code Editor, and load them in. Now you can insert them with a single tap.
FIND / REPLACE. Let’s say you accidentally inverted the values of your width and height tags. With our find and replace banner — and its breakthrough wildcard button — you can easily replace or swap or re-arrange your text.
TERMINAL. Really? Like, a full-featured SSH client built-in? Sure! Not only is it great value for your money, but it's also great help to getting your work done. Connect to your sites with a tap, and get the full-featured spot-on emulation of Prompt.
TABS. Quickly switch between your open documents. I know, it's obvious. But still.
CONTEXT KEYS. We've added a special section to your iOS keyboard that gives you the most useful, helpful special characters, automatically. It takes a lot of the pain out of writing code on a piece of glass.
We've put a desktop-class amount of work into Code Editor. It's truly a pro app. But, it's not hard to learn. And most amazingly, you're getting an incredible amount of power at a killer price.
Help support Panic, so we can continue to make great iOS professional tools. Buy Code Editor today!
• Various SSH library improvements
• Updated address placeholder for DreamObjects based servers
• Hardware and software keyboards once again use non-curly quotes as default
• Fixed the display of Ed25519 host keys when connecting to a server
Fixed for a future version of iOS:
• Improved visibility of multi-file selection UI
• Resolved a crash when deleting the last character of a document
• Accessory Keys pop-over now remains visible after activating a key
• Improved visibility of 'Open In...' pop-over in single file-browser mode
• iPhone: Passcode overlay is no longer able to be hidden
• iPhone: Site credentials sheet can no longer become unresponsive after being partially dismissed
• iPhone XR: Rotating device with nano active in Terminal no longer results in segmentation fault
• iPad: Fixed file view controls flickering when switching between remote and local views
• iPad Pro 13": Fixed single tab being positioned incorrectly in tab bar
• iPad Pro 13": Fixed font and line spacing controls being drawn improperly
Оценки и отзывы
Search & open file in global
Please make search in file and open files global file manager
Продаёте в русском магазине,где русификация ?
Продаёте в русском магазине,где русификация ?
Патч,плагин,да хоть мордувертин,где РУССКИЙ ЯЗЫК?
Лучший редактор,русский язык где?
SFTP client - expectation failed
I bought Coda as an SFTP client that supports ed25519 SSH keys; I checked blog posts over the Internet that claim Coda is an excellent SFTP client with ed25519 support and also, I use Prompt 2 SSH client by Panic that works well with modern cryptographic keys including ed25519 algorithm. That made me feel confident about Coda by Panic as it had to be a great choice for the job.
What could possibly go wrong? Please find my email thread with Coda support below:
Hi Coda Team,
Please advise on the below issue:
Coda is unable to import ed25519 key; please see below steps to reproduce:
1. Generate new ed25519 key, set passphrase on the key:
# ssh-keygen -o -a 100 -t ed25519
2. Add the key to authorized keys file
3. Verify the key works by connecting to SSH:
3.1 Copy the key to clipboard
3.2 Open Prompt 2 -> Keys -> Paste from Clipboard
3.3 Check Prompt 2 connects successfully to SSH by using the key
4. Copy the key to clipboard
5. Open Coda -> Keys -> Import from Pasteboard
Expected result: the key is being imported to Coda
Actual result: error message appears “No Keys Found. A valid private key could not be found on the pasteboard”
4 days later I got a reply:
Thank you for contacting Panic.
I'd like to triple check, you're expecting the key to be syncing from Prompt 2 to Coda iOS?
No, I’m not expecting key sync.
In the test case I’m copying-pasting the key to both programs separately to prove that the key itself is correct and works in Prompt 2 while Coda is unable to parse it with the error
1 day later
Hi Coda Team,
Please provide an update on the issue
3 days later:
Can you acknowledge that you were able to reproduce the test case?
2 days later - still no reply
I’m still waiting for reply and to be honest I would like a refund
Ответ разработчика ,
Hello! Sorry for the trouble and any confusion. I'm afraid that Coda for iOS doesn't support ED25519 keys at this time. This is something we hope to add in the future. As for a refund, your best bet is to request one form Apple via the following webpage. Sadly, we don't have any control over app store refunds. http://reportaproblem.apple.com
You can find out more about our SSH key support on our website, here: https://library.panic.com/general/ssh-keys/
- Panic, Inc.
- 33 МБ
Требуется iOS 11.0 и новее. Совместимо с iPhone, iPad и iPod touch.
- © 2019 Panic Inc.
- 1 890 р.
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».