Daily Haloha is a simple daily routine to help you feel a little more connected to yourself and the rest of humanity. It starts with one intriguing fill-in-the-blank question for the whole world each day. Just fill in the blanks with "you". Then see how the rest of the world responds! It's a chance to be inspired and uplifted.
There’s no judgment here. It’s all anonymous. Just a chance to come together for a shared human moment.
"An app that offers a place to reflect and connect, without the possibility of judgment or anger." - Mindful Technology
"... inspires you to think more deeply each day about a simple, but profound topic; and helps you feel more connected to your fellow humans around the world." - Center for Compassionate Leadership
WHAT’S A HALOHA?
A Haloha is a simple, thought-provoking question that gives us an opportunity for self-reflection, imagination and creativity. Here are a few examples:
• If I had the courage, I would ____________________________
• If my body could talk, it would tell me ___________________
• You would never guess by looking at me that ___________
• I want to be remembered for ____________________________
• My theme song should be _______________________________
HOW IT WORKS
1) Daily Haloha starts with you.
Take a moment for yourself, each day, to consider the question. This is your chance for self-reflection.
Remember, you only answer the day’s Haloha question once, so make it count! A Haloha is a chance to truly be yourself and express your thoughts honestly, because Halohas are anonymous and free of judgment. Once you fill in the blanks, you select a Mood color that best fits your Haloha. And then you’re ready to offer your personal Haloha to the rest of the world!
2) Pay it forward.
When you send your Haloha it's randomly and anonymously delivered to another person, somewhere in the world – and instantly you’ll get a Haloha back from another thoughtful and curious person. You can even see where in the world that Haloha came from. Then you can select a Response sticker to let the sender know they were heard!
3) Be part of the bigger picture.
All the Halohas from the day are posted on the Haloha Wall so you can see what the world is thinking and feeling about the day’s question. You can save any Haloha to your personal Scrapbook, and also share them out to any of your social or personal channels. Remember to check the countdown clock to see when a new Haloha question will be available!
This simple routine is a moment of reflection, connection and gratitude to fuel and nourish your day.
CONNECT WITH US – WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Help: Email us at email@example.com
Questions/suggestions: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Guidelines: https://www.dailyhaloha.com/community-guidelines
You've been asking and we've been listening! Thank you for all the suggestions.
With this update, you'll now be able to:
- Send a Response Sticker to any Haloha!
- See snapshots of each Haloha Wall from the most recent 3 days
- Receive Inspirations like quotes and poems to enrich your self reflection
- Save any Halohas and Inspirations to your personal Scrapbook (a new and improved Journal)
- Suggest a Haloha question of your own. If it's selected we can let you know!
Keep the ideas coming! And thank you for being part of the Daily Haloha Community.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Haloha LLC
- 40.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Haloha LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.