Welcome to the world of Augmented Reality (AR), which is more powerful now thanks to Apple's AR support. Meet our virtual trainer and your avatar. With the help of AR, they can appear at your place whenever you need them. Whether you’re planning your workout or working out somewhere, they will come handy. Set the avatar to represent your gender, height and body fat percentage. After you log a workout, all the muscles you trained will appear on your avatar. And the more you train during the week, the less rested muscles you'll have. The app will show you which muscles are ready for training. Use the virtual trainer, our model, to check how to properly do fitness exercises and to see which muscles you’ll use while exercising.
Personalize your AR experience and interact with the model:
- Change your perspective to watch her/him from any angle. You don't have to move, unless you want to.
- Resize her/him. They start with a realistic height, but you can increase or decrease it.
- Relocate her/him on the screen.
- Take photos and create videos of the AR—you can even stand or exercise right beside the model.
Gymaholic is the ultimate fitness app. You can use it with or without AR, or with or without an Apple Watch. Either way, the above-mentioned avatar and trainer are there for you on iPhone. The app for Apple Watch gives you the freedom to track your workout without your iPhone, in a way that no other app does. And the iPhone app is the best tool to help keep you on track. Both can effortlessly walk you through your training. It doesn't matter if you work out in a gym or at home. It integrates with the Health app.
Track any kind of workouts and sets:
- Supersets, tri-sets, giant sets, drop sets, pyramid sets, fail sets
- Bodybuilding, weightlifting, HIIT, cardio, bodyweight training, TRX
We work extra hard to provide you with the best features. We’re proud to say that in the App Store 94% of Gymaholic users have given us 4- or 5-star ratings, from this 80% was 5*. Please find some reviews below:
- 5*: "After almost 10 years of iOS workout apps someone finally made THE workout app for bodybuilders."
- 5*: "Best Workout App by a Million!!"
- 5*: "Homerun! Gymaholic has the best combination of features, customization capability and Apple Watch support of any exercise App I've tested."
- 5*: "Must Have for Lifting."
- 5*: "The Apple Watch support is amazing and it's miles ahead of any of the other Apple Watch workout apps."
- 5*: "This is the single greatest workout companion app you can get."
The app is full of features—70+ features, 600+ exercises with 3D-animations, many workouts and 65+ statistics are waiting for you on iPhone, and 25+ features on the watch. You'll find everything in the unlimited Premium version. Download the app for free. Use the Premium version free for 7 days—then stay with us if you like what you experience. You can select to pay monthly or yearly, both start with the free trial. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You'll find a feature list in the Settings menu, the price of monthly and yearly fee in your currency in the Shop. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's App Store Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- new iPad version
- settings will be on every device synced
- In My body menu the image bug is corrected: female model will appear if you select the female 3D model in the settings
- exercise group bug is fixed: the group won’t be deleted when you create a new group
- editable default rest times
- you personalize your avatar, use the settings menu on your iPhone or iPad
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thank you for your work.
It would be great if in the calendar in the same day could be displayed multiple coloured dots of different workouts, made during that day.
What i mean: for example, i have Chest workout, marked with red color and Back workout, marked by green color. Right now if i make this workouts in the same day - in the calendar only one coloured dot will appear. It is not very convenient, because you can't track how regularly each workout is done. Each workout for me is a specific muscle group - so now its hard to track how often do i train this or that part of a body in calendar.
Best gym app
I’m in love with your app functionality!! That what I was looking for a long time! Great!
Hope one day you will add macOS version. It will be so easier to plan and watch my workouts!
Best gym app
Thx for this app. It is really best! Don't stop, make it better!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Devenyi Gabor
- 141.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 14.0 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, German, Hungarian
- Age Rating
- © Gábor Dévényi
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly 269.00 RUB
- Pro version 449.00 RUB
- Exercise Pack 1
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.