Add markers to the floor plan of your home and easily interact with your devices. Markers respond to taps, swipes and panning... and the best part is that you decide what each gesture will do! A marker can also represent a group of devices and you can customize its appearance to match your style.
Additionally you can choose which markers are shown according to the zoom level, this way you can seamlessly go from controlling a single device to your entire home.
Natural and powerful!
Place markers in Augmented Reality in your actual living space and then interact with them just by pointing with your phone like a remote control. Magical!
Here you can tap and swipe, but also tilt your phone to control your devices. Naturally, you can also customize the actions behind each gesture.
Create templates of your favorite configurations and reuse them easily throughout the app in markers and scenes.
...What's to come?
Homerise journey has just begun and it will continue evolving to better fit your needs.
• Lifetime purchase model
• Support to all HomeKit accessories will be reached progressively
• Automation, naturally! This is fundamental for smart homes and be reassured, it will be implemented delightfully
• More custom animations for your markers
Always feel free to write me if you have any comments or suggestions.
Homerise main goal is to enhance the way you interact with your smart home.
Having direct feedback from users is extremely valuable! Here is the first batch of improvements right out of the oven ;)
• Import images or svg files into floor plan (perfect for those who have their floor plan ready to go)
• Support for imperial measurements in floor plan
• Open last screen automatically
• Improved recognition of gestures in floor plan
Also found our first bug:
- Scene color action wrong saturation value
- Juan A Moya G
- 105.6 МБ
- Образ жизни
Требуется iOS 14.0 и новее. Совместимо с iPhone, iPad и iPod touch.
- © Juan A MOYA G
- Встроенные покупки
- Insightful 459,00 ₽
- Aware 299,00 ₽
- Connected 149,00 ₽
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».