Horo - Timer for Menu Bar 4+
The best countdown clock timer
- Offers In-App Purchases
Horo is the best FREE countdown timer for the Mac!
Horo is the timer app you need for your menu bar. It’s easy to use, fast, and gives you exactly what you need.
Boost your productivity. Stay on task. Keep track of time. Use Horo.
Start a timer in faster than you can blink using Horo’s Natural Language timers. Just type in how long you want your timer and hit Return!
Your timer will start counting down in your menu bar. Once the timer goes off, you’ll get an alert. Too easy!
Some examples of Horo’s flexible Natural Language support:
– “1:30:45” starts a timer for 1 hour, 30 minutes, and 45 seconds
– “1.5h” starts a timer for 1 hour, 30 minutes
– “45m” starts a 45 minute timer
– “1h 15m” becomes an hour and fifteen minutes
– “60s” will play a sound in a minute
– Leaving the input blank will start a stopwatch
– “@3pm” will set a countdown timer to go off at 3pm
You can use '#hashtags' to sort your timers into projects.
Perfect to use as a:
– Pomodoro Timer
– Focus Timer
– Productivity Countdown Clock
– Washing Timer
– Cooking Timer
– Simple Alarm Clock
– Simple time tracker for freelancers
– Task timer for work
– Stats and reporting charts for time tracking
– Full History explorer and CSV export
– Custom keyboard shortcuts to create timers
– Custom alert notification sounds
Start using the fastest, easiest, simplest, and best countdown timer for your Mac menu bar
– Added a user preference where you can prevent your Mac from sleeping while a timer is running
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app, but...
One thing is not what I expected from screenshots. I'm talking about stats window. For me it is kinda pointless as it is right now. I would like tags to be clickable. So I could click on a tag and see a list of only this tagged sessions. I was surprised that it isn't a thing.
Hope the developer will notice my request.
This really is the best mac timer.
Comfortable, easy to use and minimilized timer/stopwatcher.
Among varity of apps I've chosen this one, by for now.
But I's not perfect yet..
[Space] button always steal my results
[Space] button don't need to be used for blank the timer. That's so dissapointing. Space is always Stop/Continue. Everywhere.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Matthew Palmer
- 10.3 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Matthew Palmer
- In-App Purchases
- Horo Pro 899.00 RUB