Interact with your music and fall in love with your library all over again.
Marvis offers a beautiful presentation of your Music Library with loads of powerful features in a minimalistic yet highly customizable UI.
• For iTunes, iCloud Music Library & Apple Music.
‣ Supports Apple Music Search, Browse, For You & Radio.
‣ Non-subscribers can search & browse the Apple Music catalog and play 30s preview for all available songs.
• Use Drag & Drop to add one or more items to Up Next, Play, or Shuffle.
• Advanced Media Details and Artist Info.
• List & Grid Layout. Multiple Grid styles to choose from, like Cover Flow.
• 40 App icon choices.
• Sort and Group.
‣ Sort by Recently Played/Added, Year, Rating, Play Count, and more.
‣ Group Playlists & Genres into Albums, Artists, Composers, etc.
• Smart Rules ‣ Filter, Sort & Limit.
• Last.fm support.
‣ The ability to scrobble is included with your purchase.
‣ Advanced features require an additional one-time fee.
• Music.app is required for Marvis to function.
• Due to iOS restrictions, it's not possible to delete items from your library or playlists via Marvis.
• Improvements for the NowPlaying Widgets.
• Fixed a bug that prevented the loading of playlist headers with non-square playlist images.
• Increased hit target for the full-player progress scrubber.
Оценки и отзывыСм. все
Попробовал все альтернативные. Этот действительно самый лучший и гибко настраиваемый. Не поленитесь, изучите настройки.
Useless app Complete waste of money
Without the possibility to edit playing music queue this is just another piece of completely useless software as there is no major difference with the iOS stock music player.
Ответ разработчика ,
I can understand that you feel that Marvis has been useless for you, it may seem so if you either don’t need any additional features it provides or if you don’t spend enough time navigating and understanding the features it provides. I can also understand that you may feel frustrated when you see lack of queue editing feature, but if you spend a little more time navigating Marvis’ settings, you find that there is a way to enable that, there are essentially 2 types of player that Marvis can play using, System and Application, the system player syncs with iOS’ Music.app and doesn’t offer queue editing due to lack of necessary permissions(APIs) by iOS, the other player is App specific and does provide ability to edit queues, but then there are other things that may seem like less beneficial if you use that player type, you may decide for yourself, the explanation and differences between both player types is mentioned under Marvis Settings > Player > Player App > Important.
As for other App features, there are just plenty, first and foremost, ability to setup sections on your Home page, the things you need right on the main page. The sections are customisable, there are quite a lot of customisation you may choose from, change between list and grid view and more grid view options to choose from like number of columns and cover-flow and more. These are just the tip of the what customisations are available, there are just a lot, literally. More than that, there’s sorting and then there’s smart rules to similar to smart playlists but more powerful.
All in all, I can keep adding to the list of available features but I feel what it really takes is some time and patience for you to spend in the app and figure out what you can achieve for yourself, there certainly are a lot of possibilities to customise the app to your liking.
I’ll end it here. Hope you’re able to make use of Marvis.
Thanks for reviewing.
Please make the volume slider more understandable, similar to the original player. Hardly manage to get to the desired volume position.
Ответ разработчика ,
Hello, I understand that you are having some difficulties understanding the Volume Slider but with a little more usage you can get pretty used to it, and there are many benefits of it as well as it doesn’t require you to start the swipe from any precise location.
As for changing the volume slider to traditional design, we’re sorry but we actually have no plans to do so as of now. Hope you can understand.
Thanks for reviewing.
- Aditya Rajveer
- 35.8 МБ
Требуется iOS 12.3 и новее. Совместимо с iPhone, iPad и iPod touch.
русский, английский, вьетнамский, голландский, испанский, итальянский, корейский, немецкий, португальский, румынский, традиционный китайский, упрощенный китайский, французский, японский
- Редко/умеренно встречающиеся материалы, предназначенные только для взрослых
- Редко/умеренно встречающиеся сквернословие или грубый юмор
- Редко/умеренно встречающиеся сцены с использованием или упоминанием алкогольной и табачной продукции или наркотических средств
- © 2019-2020 Aditya Rajveer
- 549,00 ₽
- Встроенные покупки
- Last.fm⁺ 379,00 ₽
- Кока-кола 99,00 ₽
- Шаверма 279,00 ₽
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».