A news reader for iOS with support for various sync services.
Reeder 4 adds new features like…
- The new Bionic Reading mode
- An in-app Read Later service which syncs with iCloud
- Image previews in the articles list (finally)
- Much improved article viewer
- More layout options
- Improved reader view
- More shortcuts, matching the ones of Reeder for Mac
Supported sync services:
- Feed Wrangler
- The Old Reader
- BazQux Reader
If you want to use a self-hosted service, Reeder should work with services which use the Fever or the Google Reader API. Or just standalone RSS (without syncing) if you don't want to use any service.
Reeder 4 is also available for macOS.
Please note: If you rely on image caching, this feature unfortunately wasn't ready for the 4.0 release but it's in the works.
• Pocket sync issues
• Missing Pocket icon for list swipe action
WHAT'S NEW IN 4.1:
• Support for Pocket, finally including sync which means you now can use Reeder as a Pocket client
• Automatic Reader View: It's now possible to enable Reader View by default on a per feed basis (see Account settings or tap-and-hold on the Reader View button in the article viewer)
• Added "Open in Browser" to the sharing sheet (Safari, Chrome, Firefox and SnowHaze)
• The setting in 'General'>'Open links' now has more browser options (in-app, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and SnowHaze)
• Option to use read later accounts (Instapaper, Pocket) for sharing only
• Open account settings with: Tap-and-hold on a list entry in the accounts list or top entry (unread/starred/all) in the subscriptions list
• Article list display issues when in single layout mode
• Scrolling performance
• Sync performance
Оценки и отзывы
Missing one crucial feature
Please add an option that would let you open the webpage right away when selecting an item, bypassing an additional swipe, similar to the feature you enable by pressing caps lock on the macOS version.
Also, 3D touching on an item should open a preview, not the action sheet.
Everything is great
Please make it possible to use “Add to Read Later” button in every app inside iOS.
Good but hungry for Battery
I’m using Reeder on mac and ios since very first version. It is the rare one that stays in my favorites list for so long time. In general i like Reeder 4 features and usability. Great job!
Now about issues. Actually there is only one but painful and major issue. I guess authors already aware of it. Reader 4 is really buttery hungry! I understand that all this animations just amazing but if they require so much resources it will be great to have an option to turn off major CPU intensive UI things?
- Silvio Rizzi
- 21.3 МБ
Требуется iOS 12.0 и новее. Совместимо с iPhone, iPad и iPod touch.
- Для загрузки этого приложения Вам должно быть не менее 17 лет.
- Неограниченный доступ к Сети
- © 2019 Silvio Rizzi
- 379 р.
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».