Welcome to Junk Jack! It is a 2D sandbox where you can explore, build and survive in randomly generated procedural worlds, full of monsters, hidden treasures and beautiful landscapes, now even in multiplayer with friends!
* Chosen by the AppStore as one of the #BestOf2013 crafting games in 9 countries! *
We are glad to deliver you the best Junk Jack experience ever imagined! A sequel which brings the game to a whole new level with multiplayer, multiple planets, creative mode, liquids, plenty of equipment to customize your character and much more! Plus all the features you loved from Junk Jack Retro (and, we hope, less features you hated!)
This is not a freemium game, buy it once and enjoy the full game experience!
- local multiplayer up to 4 players and online multiplayer up to 2 players
- a creative mode to unleash your creativity and build everything you can imagine
- a fully featured equip system with more than 400 different wearable items to enhance your adventures or just to make your friends envy!
- polished pixel graphics, full retina support
- combat Uber Mobs and obtain their loot by destroying rare world altars!
- a fully fledged electronics engine allows the creation of complex widgets, even complete CPUs!
- tenths of wonderful music tracks by Bright Primate
- intuitive controls: swipe to move and tap to interact with everything
- an adventure mode that will let you travel between 12 multiple planets with different and intriguing environments
- liquids to enhance or impede your explorations: avoid dangerous lava or go for a swim in a surface lake!
- infinite procedurally generated worlds to make every adventure always different
- a dynamic day/night cycle that blends with wonderful skies in parallax
- a vibrant coloured lighting engine that will make you enjoy every minute spent in Junk Jack worlds
- character customization, you can play also as a female!
- a rewarding exploration thanks to treasure chests full of cool things
- tamable dogs, cats and many other animals that will follow you around
- more than 1000 crafts to be built
- more than 2000 treasures
- more than 440 placeable items
- more than 270 different creatures and monsters
- explosives, shelves, signs, dyes and all the features you liked in Junk Jack Retro
- a complete farming system with more than 70 plants, even many alien and exotic plants
- an in game guide that will teach you how to play
- two ways of crafting to accommodate even needs of casual users
This is just the beginning, we already have many ideas for the next updates!
For every issue just contact us on our forum at forum.pixbits.com
Welcome to Junk Jack 3.2.1!
This version contains a lot of bug fixes and some quality of life enhancements that we're sure you will like! Support for newest iPhone models has been added too!
• Added haptic effects! (you can toggle them from Options->Interface)
• Chest Interface now is twice as big for better organization (on devices which fit it)
• Items are now continuously moved while inside flowing fluids
• Added iPhone XR and iPhone XS Max support for larger displays!
• Health regen from equip now triggers after 5 second without taking damage from monsters
• Implemented item sets bonuses: this features allows to give specific bonuses (and effects) when a specific set of items is equipped
• Created a set for each Uber boss equip drop, now the single equip pieces give less light value, equipping the full set gives the full light value
• Added light value to tooltips of armor pieces
• Added tooltips to some unclear potions
• Some mobs are now able to see through player invisibility
• Thorns damage on monsters is now mitigated by their defense
• Thorns related potions have been buffed
• Adjusted some thorns bonuses from equip
• Fixed critical chance of weapons which wasn’t working (all had 0% critical)
• Fixed bug which wasn’t updating collections when equipping items or pets
• Fixed bug which didn’t consume proper amount of items when using simple craft
• Fixed bug which allowed instant forge crafting
• Fixed a crash when dropping an item stack into an occupied space in some circumstances
• Fixed a rare issue which could corrupt your player save (this fix is retroactive, it could repair corrupted players too)
• Fixed quick stack from forge which didn’t properly move items
• Fixed craftbook key which was working in creative and crashing the game
• Fixed Metal Feet potion, now it properly makes you immune to spikes
• Fixed open save folder option which wasn’t working
• Fixed a random crash when browsing collections
• Fixed a crash that occurred when destroying some growing plants
• Fixed truth table device which wasn’t working as intended
• Changed Bottomless Chest UI color to match the graphics
• Fixed some weapons which had wrong animations
• Fixed some graphical glitches
• Fixed hacked item stacks larger than 999 items which could crash the game
• Added an option to show help for some items in their tooltips
• Changed double confirmation dialogs to be more secure
Оценки и отзывы
Так и не добавили русский язык
Это плохо, потому что нет возможности постоянно залезать в гугл транслейт чтобы переводить. А играть хочется с комфортом, поэтому 4/5
Слишком легкая игра - нет действительно крутых мобов с которыми было бы сложно сражаться. Дальнобойное оружие вообще не используется, т.к. все мобы убиваются стоя на месте.
Hi! Dear PixBits.
I have long wanted to write something like that, but I still could not collect my thoughts. I would like to thank you for the time of pleasure and joy that you gave me and many other people that played the game with me. Since the release of the first (I don’t even know what to call it. Prototype?), seven years have passed in the game. All this time, the game and thoughts about it did not let me go for a day, the world that you created, can rightly be called magic. I remember the very moment when I first noticed this game in the store, I remember as if it was yesterday. Definitely it was love at first sight. Junk Jack was the first game that I bought, although, to be honest, then its price tag was much more modest.
In the summer of 2013 Junk Jack X came out (now without X), and he absorbed only the best from the previous part. The moment of the announcement of the release of this game for me was the moment of the announcement of the beloved future game. Even before its release, I knew that it would be the best of what I had time to play before, I would say even more, the game completely exceeded my expectations. Many new mechanics, mobs, items, blocks, weapons and armor. And the most delicious, all this was wrapped in a wrapper from stunning pixel-art graphics and mesmerizing soundtracks. I devoted hundreds of hours to this game, total more emotions, having received in return only the most pleasant, pleasure and moments that remain in my memory even now.
Of course, I am eternally grateful to you for this game.
But what happens to the game now makes me sad. Not that I had some kind of "magic" right to demand something from you, BUT.. I would like the updates to come out, if not more often then at least stably, at some specific time. And the content that you load the game.. Of course it is very interesting and cool, but the players want a few more. Speaking of cleanliness.. A game with all its variety of mechanics and a variety of objects is simply not able to keep players. Even the same patch in which you added bosses (?) Did not correct the situation. Despite all their strength and a large amount of hp, they are too light. They just do not pull on the role of bosses. There is no plot in the game, some logical outcome of all that a player is engaged in. What could bring satisfaction at the completion of all the tasks that the player is engaged while playing.
I live in Russia, you know, this is the country of snow, bears and beautiful girls. In our country, the game you created does not have enough popularity just because it lacks the Russian language. This is so stupid. (I THINK THAT YOU UNDERSTAND.. BUT, THIS IS A HINT, IF THAT..) Localization of the game would be a profitable solution for you, which would entail an increase in new players and as a result profit. I really hope that someday it will happen.
I do not think that my words will have the proper effect, but what is there? I do not even hope that you will read this "letter". But know, somewhere on this ball that we call earth, I exist - your devoted fan, and I believe in you and what you do.
And thanks again. For the game and donated emotions.
Ответ разработчика ,
Thanks, we're really considering localization but we're a small team so we're doing our best! We're really glad of your kind words though, we're happy you enjoy our game!
- Pixbits SRL
- 70.3 МБ
Требуется iOS 8.0 и новее. Совместимо с iPhone, iPad и iPod touch.
- Рейтинг 4+
- © 2013/19 Pixbits
- 379 р.
- Встроенные покупки
- Complete Craftbook 75 р.
- Golden Logo 229 р.
- Red Nebula Theme 75 р.
Приглашайте друзей поиграть и просматривайте таблицы результатов и достижений.
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».