The LinkBluCon app can be used with BluCon (TransAm or NightRider) and Abbott's FreeStyle Libre sensor to get near real-time glucose trends.
Type 1 and Type 2 diabetic patients can use this app to connect their iPhone to a BluCon device to read the Freestyle Libre sensor every 5 minutes. Readings are available to the user through a user-friendly and intuitive GUI. This relieves the user from having to scan their sensor every 5 minutes.
LinkBluCon connects to BluCon over a Bluetooth connection to display glucose trends. It also provides a logbook to view past readings. No sign-up is required.
LinkBlucon app can share the glucose readings with the healthKit by enabling the option in settings. User can see his glucose levels in healthKit.
Learn more about the LinkBluCon app and BluCon at https://www.AmbrosiaSys.com.
Please note that a fingerprick test using a blood glucose meter is required during times of rapidly changing glucose levels when interstitial fluid glucose levels may not accurately reflect blood glucose levels or if hypoglycemia or impending hypoglycemia is reported by the LinkBluCon app or when symptoms do not match the LinkBluCon app readings.
This app is not approved by Abbott and there's no guarantee about the correctness of glucose values read from the Abbott Freestyle Libre sensor.
This app is not intended as a substitute for your doctor and diabetes specialist. For any questions, contact your doctor.
- Now graph will show high glucose as ORANGE and low glucoses as RED.
- Special notification settings for connection change, low battery, out of range glucose etc.
- Fixed an issue where user was not getting low/high glucose level alert when installed on first time.
- Fixed couple of issues where app data still display in mg/dL while user has se measurement unit as mmol/L
- UI improvements throughout the app.
- Fixed couple of crashes.
Оценки и отзывы
dont buy blucon!!! it doesnt worked!! i lost my 200 usd for blucon , omg!!!!!!
this is garbage
Need some options!
We try new app and for as need some options:
1. choice sound (song) to alerts;
2. choice volume level to alerts;
Without these options, you can not use the alert function.
3. In the glucose level setting menu, the choice of the upper limit can not be selected below 6.5. It is not right! It is necessary that you can set any minimum level, the main thing is that it would be higher than the set minimum level of glucose!
A lot things to be improved
1) Snooze button should be on the main screen and snooze have to be set in two taps: tap snooze button, tap snooze time from shown pop up
2) Reconnecting should be done in one tap from main screen. You already have link icon, when it is red the reconnecting process should start immediately after tap on this icon, without any additional screens and pressing scan button. Tap on red link icon - Icon changes to “connecting status” and reconnecting process starts immediately in background
3) You should add prediction algorithm instead of showing half our late readings
4) Snooze from notification doesn’t work
5) Notification about low battery was a showing again immediately after you dismiss it. It is low battery notification hell :) You should add snooze time for it as well.
6) Calibrating. Why should I press Done button on keyboard to make Calibrate button enabled? It should be enabled immediately after calibration value is typed.
7) Apple Watch complication doesn’t update values. You should open app and only than it would be updated.
9) Adding notes. There is also a lot of additional and unnecessary screens. The note data screen should appear immediately after Add Note button, which should be on the main screen as plus icon, is pressed. No screen with choosing data, 90% of notes are the current date. Current date should be set as default with the ability of changing it by tapping on it.
10) Active Insulin should be calculated and shown on the main screen. It is several lines of code algorithm.
11) Different threshold levels for day and night would be very convenient thing. 8 mil is ok for the day after food, there should be no alarm, but it is not ok for the night.
There is several more products like BluCon and software is the most important part of this kind of products, you should make it convenient and stable to stay in the market.
- Ambrosia Systems Inc.
- 65.2 МБ
Требуется iOS 10.0 и новее. Совместимо с iPhone, iPad и iPod touch.
русский, английский, венгерский, голландский, греческий, датский, испанский, итальянский, македонский, немецкий, польский, португальский, традиционный китайский, турецкий, упрощенный китайский, финский, французский, японский
- Для загрузки этого приложения Вам должно быть не менее 17 лет.
- Часто/очень часто встречающиеся сцены медицинской/лечебной тематики
- © 2017 Ambrosia Systems Inc.
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».