NIC ASIA Capital Limited is a 100% subsidiary of NIC ASIA Bank Limited. NIC ASIA Capital was incorporated under the Companies Act 2007 of Nepal and is licensed by the Securities Board of Nepal to undertake Merchant Banking activities which includes services like Issue Management and Underwriting, Registrar to Share, Depositary Participant and Portfolio Management.
NIC ASIA Bank Limited, our parent company, is a "A" Class financial institution licensed by Nepal Rastra Bank. NIC ASIA Bank is one of the largest private sector commercial banks in the country in terms of capital base, balance-sheet size and number of branches, ATM network and customer base. The Bank has more than 220 branches across Nepal with a network covering all major financial centers of the country. The Bank has also added a Microfinance Company, "NIC ASIA Microfinance" in its echosystem. The Bank strongly believes in meritocracy, transparency, professionalism, team spirit and service excellence. These core values are internalized by all functions within the Bank and its subsidiaries that include NIC Asia Capital Limited.
- Daily updates in the stock exchange market
- Daily posts for share price
- View the top performers with lists for share price, gainers, losers, turnovers and shares traded
- Create watch list and view data of the companies that you want to follow
- Up to date details of listed companies and listed brokers
- View Net asset value.
- forms for account opening.
- F1Soft International Pte Ltd.
- 35.3 МБ
Требуется iOS 10.0 и новее. Совместимо с iPhone, iPad и iPod touch.
- Возраст: 4+
- © NIC ASIA CAPITAL
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».