Nursery World is the leading title for everyone in the early years community, and first published in 1925. It provides an invaluable mix of the latest news, research and opinion plus best practice and management advice from the top experts in the sector. It is essential reading for managers and practitioners involved in delivering early years education and childcare across the private, voluntary and public sectors.
Nursery World features:
• Unrivalled news coverage with in-depth reports and updates on the frequent changes in Government policy
• Professional advice from early years experts and key insights into childcare practice
• Features linked to the four themes of the Early Years Foundation Stage: A Unique Child, Positive Relationships, Enabling Environments, Learning and Development
• Activity ideas across all areas of learning, including monthly A2 activity poster
Management advice on running your setting and the updates on policy guides affecting your business
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
• Updated logo for Nursery World
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Mark Allen Holdings Ltd
- 12.5 МБ
- Газеты и журналы
Требуется iOS 11.0 и новее. Совместимо с iPhone, iPad и iPod touch.
английский, испанский, французский
- Copyright © 2019 Exact Editions Ltd.
- Встроенные покупки
- Nursery World 599,00 ₽
- Nursery World 7 290,00 ₽
- Nursery World 899,00 ₽
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».