OpenVPN Connect – OpenVPN App 17+
Official App for Access Server, OpenVPN Cloud, and OpenVPN compatible services.
WHAT IS OPENVPN CONNECT?
The OpenVPN Connect app does NOT independently provide a VPN service. It is a client application that establishes and transports data over an encrypted secure tunnel via the internet, using the OpenVPN protocol, to a VPN server.
WHICH VPN SERVICES CAN BE USED WITH OPENVPN CONNECT?
OpenVPN Connect is the only VPN client created, developed, and maintained by OpenVPN Inc. Our customers use it with our business solutions, listed below, for secure remote access, enforcing zero trust network access (ZTNA), protecting access to SaaS apps, securing IoT communications, and in many other scenarios.
- OpenVPN Cloud: This cloud-delivered service integrates virtual networking with essential secure access service edge (SASE) capabilities such as firewall-as-a-service (FWaaS), intrusion detection and prevention system (IDS/IPS), DNS-based content filtering, and zero-trust network access (ZTNA). Using OpenVPN Cloud, businesses can quickly deploy and manage a secure overlay network that connects all of their applications, private networks, workforce, and IoT/IIoT devices without owning and operating a multitude of complex, hard-to-scale security and data networking gear. OpenVPN Cloud can be accessed from more than 30 worldwide locations and uses patent-pending technologies to create a full-mesh network topology for improved performance and routing to private applications—hosted on multiple connected networks—simply by using the application name (for example, app.mycompany.com).
- OpenVPN Access Server: This self-hosted VPN solution for remote access and site-to-site networking provides granular access control and supports SAML, RADIUS, LDAP, and PAM for user authentication. It can be deployed as a cluster to provide active/active redundancy and for operating at high scale.
OpenVPN Connect can also be used to connect to any server or service compatible with OpenVPN protocol or running the open source Community edition.
HOW TO USE OPENVPN CONNECT?
OpenVPN Connect receives configuration information for the VPN server using a “connection profile” file. It can be imported into the app using a file with a .ovpn file extension or a website URL. The file or website URL and user credentials are provided by the VPN service administrator.
- Updated information exchange for OpenVPN Cloud users
Ratings and Reviews
add interaction function with quick commands to ios. To build automation
It would be so cool if you will add actions to shortcuts app)
One of the best apps ever. But the last build disappointed me. Why did you add this annoying alert window while the seamless tunnel is active? Before this build app reconnected automatically, but now I need to activate app and press ”retry” button (alert popup). Please roll it back.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- OPENVPN TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- 31.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © OpenVPN, Inc.