This app helps you to determine fake, "photoshopped", retouched, edited images. The app uses difference map analysis (DMA), that is to find parts of a picture that were edited. After processing a photo the program produces the image with edited parts standing out. Also the app will identify EXIF-data (when and with what device a photo was made, image characteristics, sometimes a place where a photo was made could also be identified).
- Analyse for JPEG images
- Show DMA
- Mark potentially edited regions
- Detect duplicated regions
- Show full EXIF data
- Generate HTML reports
- For best results use original modified JPEG files (not resaved many times)
- bug fix
- Bulat Faizullin
- 3.1 MB
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © CS Magics 2015
- 849 р.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.