This app helps you to determine fake, "photoshopped", retouched, edited images. The app uses difference map analysis (DMA), that is to find parts of a picture that were edited. After processing a photo the program produces the image with edited parts standing out. Also the app will identify EXIF-data (when and with what device a photo was made, image characteristics, sometimes a place where a photo was made could also be identified).
- Analyse for JPEG images
- Show DMA
- Mark potentially edited regions
- Detect duplicated regions
- Show full EXIF data
- Generate HTML reports
- For best results use original modified JPEG files (not resaved many times)
- bug fix
The developer, Bars, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Bulat Faizullin
- 3.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires macOS 10.8 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © CS Magics 2015
- 999.00 RUB
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.