“…a powerful music utility that is perfect for getting reacquainted with your favorite tunes.” — John Voorhees, MacStories.net
Featured in Macworld’s “Alternatives to Apple’s iOS Music app”, Picky is for people particular about their music, giving you full control over how you browse and listen to your albums and songs.
‣ Picky keeps your Artists and Albums lists uncluttered by hiding those with only a few songs – simply adjust the filters to taste.
‣ Queue up tracks to play later: simply swipe to the left on a song until the ‘+’ icon appears and turns solid orange, then let go to enqueue it.
‣ Use Picklists to quickly play (or enqueue) groups of songs – like playing an album without its bonus tracks.
‣ Picky lets you easily filter your Songs and Albums lists by genre (or by multiple genres). You can do things like quickly put together a mix by opening the filter, tapping on a few genres, and then closing it and tapping Shuffle.
‣ Easily sort the main Albums list or artists’ album lists with just a couple taps: by title, release date, duration, or by date added to your library.
‣ You can use the Artists and Songs filters to keep singles and one-hit-wonders tucked away, or bring them into focus when you really want to listen to them.
‣ Picky intelligently combines both grouping by artist and by album artist, so you'll always find your songs where you expect them to be. But if you prefer just one of the groupings, you can easily change that with a setting.
‣ Quickly see the list of your currently playing songs by simply swiping up in the Now Playing view.
‣ Picky is designed for iOS 12 and works with AirPlay 2, in-line headphone remotes, Split View, Control Center, 3D Touch, VoiceOver, iTunes Match, and Apple Music that has been added to your collection. You can use Picky exclusively or seamlessly switch between it and the system Music app.
Picky: for listeners with refined taste.
‣ Picky now always opens up to the last tab you were on (Artists, Albums, Songs, or Playlists).
‣ Album detail screens now show total times in hours and minutes, and Playlist detail screens now show total times too.
‣ Picky now supports AirPlay 2, including an updated menu for choosing your audio destination and support for multiple AirPlay speakers at once.
‣ Queuing up large numbers of songs is now much smoother, the Now Playing queue is now properly updated when shuffling songs, and it won’t show up filled with untitled tracks when returning from the background. Unfortunately due to system limitations I’ve also had to remove the ability to remove tracks from the queue.
‣ Optimizations for the newest iPad Pro screen sizes.
‣ Loading improvements and bug fixes.
Оценки и отзывы
I was searching for an app like this since 8.4 release. Apple totally ruined stock music app with all this useless links for radio, likes, e.t.c. All tabs like "artists" and "songs" were gone, but with this app they are actually back! You can easily navigate your music library with this tabs. Song grouping is in iOS 6 style with a button "play all" for a single artist. Swipe now-playing screen up and see current album track list. This ability was also gone with 8.4. Perfect app! If you are not going to use Apple music service, this app with iOS 6 functionality in iOS 7(8) looking is best choice for you.
- Charles Joseph
- 12.6 МБ
Требуется iOS 11.0 и новее. Совместимо с iPhone, iPad и iPod touch.
- Возраст: 4+
- © 2012-2019 Charles Joseph
- 229 р.
- Встроенные покупки
- Picky Deluxe 75 р.
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».