The goal of Project Time Log is to keep track of time you've spent on projects. There are three main actions:
1. Add one or more projects;
2. Start the timer for the project you start working on. Stop the timer when you stop working. You can repeat this as often as you wish;
3. View the log to learn how much time you've spent on your projects (per timer, per day and in total).
In addition to these actions you can:
- change project properties any time;
- make changes to your logs or add/delete logs manually: this comes in handy when you forgot to stop or start the timer;
- use the build-in notification system to alert you when a certain amount of time has been exceeded.
- export your logs for use in an external spreadsheet.
- backup and restore your data.
Project Time Log has been designed to be intuitively simple. The best way to get to know it is by testing and trying. There is a predefined 'test project' which you can use for that purpose. When finished testing you can delete it without any consequences.
A powerful feature of Project Time Log is that once you've started a timer, it will simply keep on counting until you stop it, even when your device is completely switched off.
For suggestions on how to get the most out of Project Time Log, and for a detailed description of all options, please visit:
For questions, remarks or suggestions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- updated to support latest iOS version
- added total day time to start screen
- added option to start timer with given number of minutes in advance
- bug and layout fixes
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».