Simplot Advisor provides crop advisors and growers with an innovative suite of precision agronomy and compliance tools. Seamless, real-time data syncing and full offline capabilities allow field-based users to remain informed and productive at all times.
• Use of this app requires an Simplot Advisor user account with advanced access.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MOBILE DATA MANAGEMENT
• Create and manage grower, farm, field and planting records and boundary maps
• Full editing capabilities while disconnected in the field
• Boundary mapping with external GPS integration and auto-smoothing capabilities
• Quick and accurate manual mapping with polygon, circle and split drawing tools
• Multiple map background imagery providers (Apple, Google, Bing, etc.)
• Real-time background cloud sync automatically keeps everyone updated
• Data synced from the device in real-time as records are created while connected
• Data generated while offline is queued and sent automatically once a connection is detected
• Two-way sync keeps all mobile devices in sync within minutes of any change
• Robust permissions model prevents syncing and viewing of unauthorized data
• Create geo-referenced scouting observations and attach photos and notes
• Record pest observations for disease, insects and weeds
• Record additional observations for nutrient deficiencies, soil moisture, crop damage and more
• Share observations via text message directly from the field
• Synchronize observations in real time with your co-workers or customers
• Offline GPS-enabled soil and plant sample collection
• Grid, zone, target and freeform sampling modes for point and composite samples
• Sample using targets generated from field imagery, logged data (planting, harvest, EM, etc.), soil samples and more
• Request lab recommendations for your sampling job
• Share sample information sheet directly from the field via text message, email and more
IMAGERY / MAP OVERLAYS
• Access in-season imagery for your fields
• Easily view available image dates and switch between layers with a single tap
• View map overlays for planting, application, harvest records and more when scouting or sampling fields
• Utilize location information along with imagery and map overlays for powerful guided scouting
• Access in-season imagery and map layers to validate sample event locations
In addition to general feature improvements and bug fixes, this update includes several functionality enhancements to Crop Records, including:
- Users are able to select equipment with a carrier to populate tank size in the Operations step for Chemical and Nutrient operations
- Users can create equipment on the fly from the tank selection form in the operations step of chemical and nutrient operations
- Users are able to create custom Lime products on the fly when creating nutrient records
- Agrian Inc.
- 148.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Agrian, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.