This app helps you to learn a list of words and their synonyms and similar phrases. They can be used to paraphrase sentences in essay. For example, you can replace:
"widespread problem" with "prevalent problem";
"controversial issue" with "debatable issue"
"plausible reason" with "compelling reason";
"a lot of" with "a considerable amount of"
"a wide variety" with "a huge range"
"because of" with "due to"
"should" with "be supposed to do" or "be expected to do"
"some people think that" with "it is widely believed that"
● Sentence Bank
- Each word or phrase comes with a list of sentences. You can try to paraphrase each sentence using synonyms and similar words.
"The biggest disadvantage is lack of safety." => "The biggest drawback is lack of safety."
● Multiple choice QUIZ
- 28 multiple choice quizzes
- Quizzes and answers shuffle every time
- You got score only if you give correct answer at the first time
- There are 28 decks for you to select
- Flip a flashcard to see its synonyms and similar words
● MATCH GAME
- Learn and play - match an word with its synonyms
● Words of The day
- Learn 5 words daily with Words of The day feature
● Random words
- Learn 5 random words with Random feature
● Other features:
- Over 1400 words with their synonyms and similar words
- Bookmark feature
● This app is also included in bundles:
- TOEFL for Success - complete
- IELTS for Success - complete
- IELTS for Success
● If you want to suggest a new feature or report a bug, please send feedback to us. We love getting feedback from users.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».