We present a digital version of the two-sided historical map of Russia. This edition is brought to you by a renowned publishing house AGT Geocenter. The map is in Russian.
The edition features a contemporary map of the country in retro-style. On the frame of the map all rulers of the state (from Rurik to Putin) are presented; years of their reign and life are indicated.
If you tap the Objects button, you’ll be able to conduct search by historical events (in alphabetical and chronological order) and by rulers. If you choose an event, the app will show you the place on the map where the event took place, and you will also see a window with some additional info on it. If you choose a ruler, the app will show him (or her) on the frame and will open a window with some info about the ruler.
The app also features a very detailed chronicle of the twelve centuries of the Russian history. All main events are listed, key events are emphasized.
If you tap Index and then Categories, you’ll be able to conduct search in the chronicle, and also on the map (cities, rivers, islands, etc.)
In this app we tried to visualize history, to make memorizing of the dates and their corresponding events as easy and interesting as possible. This app is intended for those who had long since fallen in love with history, and for those who is only starting.
Printed editions have something magical, something that does not exist in their electronic equivalents. They were created by living people, who labored over each centimeter of the map, they were not created by robots. We decided to combine these achievements of the print editions with the new possibilities of contemporary electronic platforms.
Our app is not intended as a replacement for GPS navigators, Apple Maps, GоogleMaps, YandexMaps, etc. This is why you can transit from any map section to a corresponding section of a service of your choosing (Apple Maps, Gоogle Maps, YandexMaps) and back again.
Highlights of the app:
- You can work offline.
- You can navigate your way to any desired map section through the traditional index map or simply by turning pages.
- You have the ability to magnify individual parts of a map, bookmark interesting pages.
- You have the ability to add your own information to the map (comments, addresses, telephone numbers – including the ability to dial directly from within the app).
- When using the app in an online mode, you can transit from any map section to a corresponding section of a service of your choosing (Apple Maps, Gоogle Maps, YandexMaps) and back again.
The advantages of the electronic version of the map:
- The map is of as a high a quality as the paper edition – but it is less expensive. Plus it does not bend, tear or become lost at the most inopportune moment.
- The ease with which you can search, magnify and examine details, add notes and additional information – utilizing the power and features of today’s devices.
The quality and art of traditional paper maps is being replaced by much less attractive automated digital maps. Our app brings these excellent paper maps into the mobile age, helping to ensure they continue to provide you with both knowledge and enjoyment – it would be a tragedy if they were relegated only to libraries, inaccessible to most people. We want to give a second life to paper maps. This app is for people who love good old printed maps and want to go with the times.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Стоимость приложения отражается в размере 149₽.
После того как нажимаешь кнопку «купить», списывают 224₽. Не жалко, но это обман! Разработчики и владельцы приложения - это норм?
Developer Response ,
Сожалеем, но мы не повышали стоимость этого приложения с момента его создания. Она осталась 149 рублей. Попробуйте обратиться с этим вопросом в Apple.
- AGT Geocentre
- 108.1 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © АГТ Геоцентр
- 179.00 RUB
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.