Trout & Salmon is Europe’s biggest-selling game-fishing magazine and the voice of fly-fishing in the UK since 1955.
Experts in salmon, trout and sea-trout fishing contribute inspirational articles from the UK’s finest fly fishing destinations - with our main areas of content focussing on:
Inspirational fishing adventures!
Tales of wild trout, salmon and sea trout from some of the most beautiful rivers, lakes and lochs in the world... along with stunning, immersive photography that's designed to take you there with us
Our experts will help you develop your fly fishing technique, helping you put more fish on the bank
If you love tying your own salmon and trout flies, we'll show you how to tie the latest killing patterns, as well as the all-time greats
Where will the salmon be lying? What might the trout be feeding on? How can you get the right fly in front of the fish, at the right time, to maximise your chance of getting that elusive take?
Where to Fish
Every issue includes in-depth features on rivers, reservoirs and lochs to try, throughout the UK and Ireland – and how to get the most from them
Our legendary fishing reports tell you what’s being caught – from salmon on all the UK's major rivers through to Rutland’s finest rainbow trout
Trusted and honest advice on the latest rods, reels, clothing and fly-tying materials
Trout & Salmon is the voice of game fishing. If you love fly fishing, a subscription to Trout & Salmon on your iPad and iPhone will be an investment well made.
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchases.
Please note the following:
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like to get in touch support please email email@example.com or alternatively you can visit our FAQs page within the app, or the App Feedback section within the app.
This digital edition does not include the covermount gifts you would find with printed copies. While we will endeavour to add any supplements to the digital edition, we cannot guarantee always being able to do so.
PLEASE NOTE: The Trout & Salmon app is optimised for iOS 11, 12 & 13. It's also built for devices that run 64-bit processors, or more. If you're using an iPad 1 or 2, iPad Mini 1 or iPhone 5 (or before) you may struggle to run this app smoothly.
In-app competition terms and conditions (if relevant): https://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-general-terms-and-conditions-20170529
Bug fixes and usability improvements
Оценки и отзывыСм. все
- Bauer Corporate Services
- 50.2 МБ
- Газеты и журналы
Требуется iOS 11.0 и новее. Совместимо с iPhone, iPad и iPod touch.
- © 2018 Bauer Corporate Services
- Встроенные покупки
- Trout and Salmon Magazine Subscriptions 2 990,00 ₽
- Trout & Salmon Issue November 2016 229,00 ₽
- Trout & Salmon Issue January 2017 229,00 ₽
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».