Do you want to learn more about the cultural heritage and artistic patrimony of Catalonia’s museums? We put it all at your fingertips.
What will you find in the Visitmuseum app?
· Languages: Catalan, Occitan aranese, Spanish, English, French.
· You’ll learn about the museums are closest to you.
· You’ll have a guide to the most significant pieces in the museum of your choice.
· You’ll be able to download selected content to look at while you’re offline.
· You’ll have access to free audioguides for use on your smartphone or tablet.
· You’ll be able to open audio and video files to complement your visit.
· You’ll have access to content by scanning the QR codes located throughout the museum.
The application is intended as a support for in-person visits to the museums, letting users access additional content, available in various languages, which provides detailed and high-quality information on a carefully selected collection of important pieces from each of the museums. Visitmuseum offers a short introduction to the museum’s installations, a review of the main thematic areas, and a detailed presentation of the most significant objects. The application also provides all the necessary practical information for your visit and links to look up further details, share your experience on social network sites, or purchase tickets.
Visitmuseum is also available via the website http://visitmuseum.gencat.cat/ca/
The application of Visit Museums of the Generalitat de Catalunya is updated. In this improvement we incorporate:
- General redesign of the application so that it looks more appropriate to current trends.
- Improved usability on all screens.
- Adaptation to the latest devices on the market.
- Overall performance improvement.
- Generalitat de Catalunya
- 37.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 Generalitat de Catalunya
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.