Zap-Map helps EV drivers find available charge points, plan longer journeys with the route planner and share updates with other EV drivers.
With over 10,000 locations, 17,000 devices and 30,000 connectors mapped, Zap-Map shows charge points from both the major networks and smaller providers across the UK and the Republic of Ireland.
Displaying live status data from many networks, an active user base and many features including a route planner, Zap-Map is the go to app for EV drivers.
- Map showing more than 10000 electric car charging locations, 17,000 devices and 30,000 connectors across the UK and the Republic of Ireland. Updated regularly through dynamic network data feeds, Zap-Chat community layer and desk research.
- Live network status is available for majority of UK charging networks. Charge points show latest data from live networks and Zap-Map users.
- Charge point info on all points including user rating, photo gallery, network, location, charging power, connector type, pricing, access, amenities and contact details
- Route planner allows you to locate suitable stops on your electric journey. Default to the standard settings for a 'quick plan' or adjust the driver and charger search options to create a customised plan.
- Check-in feature allows you to add successful charge, report issues, add photos/comments and "last mile" info for the benefit of the EV community.
- Community "Cafe" area where you can ask questions or chat with other Zap-Map users.
- List view of the above, including the charge point's distance from your current or chosen location.
- Advanced filters enabling filtering by any combination of connectors, speed, network, location type and access.
- EV Model filters allowing users to filter by saved vehicle model, plus User filters where users can save any combination of above filters
- Favourites facility allowing you to view your favourites on the map or a list on any device.
- Account section allows you to edit avatar, display name, EV model and contact preferences
- Zap-Home / Zap-Work - add your Home or Work charger to Zap-Map to enable peer to peer sharing for free or a small charge. Ability to add photos and directly edit information held.
- Add a public point - add new points through the wizard, points will be reviewed by the Zap-Map data team and then added to Zap-Map.
- Map view and summary charge point info also available in offline mode
Zap-Map, providing charging point information in the UK since 2011, is focused on providing the best data, tools and community to help new and experienced EV drivers get the most out of their electric vehicle.
More information on charging point connectors, charge point networks, charging point statistics, electric cars and all the latest news can be found on the website at https://www.zap-map.com
Follow us on twitter - https://twitter.com/zap_map
Like us on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zap-Map/
Contact us with issues or features suggestions on firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions: http://www.zap-map.com/terms-and-conditions/
Data licensing: http://www.zap-map.com/terms/data-licensing/
This release has been focused on updating the styling and formatting mainly in the Route Planner and Settings related pages, specifically we have:
Updated the headings, text field and button styles to match the rest of the app
Renamed and re-ordered the menu items to improve readability
Added page titles instead of Zap-Map logo to reflect standard app styling
Updated various forms to improve consistency and clarity
- Next Green Car Ltd.
- 73.1 МБ
Требуется iOS 10.0 и новее. Совместимо с iPhone, iPad и iPod touch.
- © 2020 Next Green Car Ltd.
С помощью семейного доступа приложением смогут пользоваться до шести участников «Семьи».