1 in 2 children born today may live to the age of 100. But what does this mean – for you, your family, your country, or for Europe? Find out what impact these population changes may have for you and future generations in the new free Population Europe app! Available in 10 languages!
Find answers to questions, such as:
• Is there a formula for healthy ageing?
• What role do genes play in how long I live?
• Do we really have to work longer?
• Will there be a conflict between generations?
• Use the Age Simulator to see how you might look at the age of 100
• Calculate your potential life expectancy
• Watch video interviews with leading experts
• See what it’s like to live with impaired sight
The Population Europe app is a great tool to learn about demographic change going on in Europe. Fun games and colorful graphs help make the information easy to understand.
• Working life
• and much more
For any questions or comments regarding the app and its materials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixed layout issues with latest iOS version.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.