Text/Voice and send with attachments to the Ulema (scholars) through this APP.
Do read TERMS OF USAGE/ABOUT tabs in the app before sending any question.
The aim of the app is for the user to send questions to the scholars while maintaining their privacy. These scholars belong to the school of Ahlulbayt(a.s.)
How to get started?
- Register: Right after your download the app, you are required to create a new account, ensure you have a valid email address so that your account is activated.
After registration, please check inbox/spam for the activation link.
- Profile: Please provide a pet name for the sole purpose of the app is to provide 100% privacy between you and the scholar.
- Send a question: Before sending a question, please read the scholar profile to avoid delay.
- Scrutiny: All the questions sent are scrutinised so as to prevent any misuse/abuse of the app.
- Response: Scholars with green status denote their recent activity in the app while scholars who did not do any activity in past two days are denoted as amber status.
Ideally, a reply from an active scholar does not take more than three days.
Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Minor bugs and fixes.2.Ability to share Public QnA to other social platforms.
3. View shared QnA directly on ATWKapp from other social apps.
4. Ability to direct open chat window of the scholar upon receiving push notification from scholar.
5. Ability to mark select Public QnA subjects as favorite/pinned, can be viewed under Filter icon.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Al Kauthar Welfare Trust
- 55.4 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Al Kauthar Welfare Trust
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.