Improve your eyesight with these simple, proven exercises! No equipment needed, just set a notification in your settings to follow the guided 5-minute practices three times a day to noticeably sharpen your vision!
Whether you want to restore poor eyesight, improve your vision, or relieve eye strain common with reading, working on the computer, or prolonged periods of phone use, this app is exactly what you need!
Vision problems stem from impaired function of the eye muscles, or from strain/overuse of the eyes. When we read a book or work with a computer, our eyes are strained and keep the tension in one particular group of muscles. The overuse of one set of muscles means the underuse of the other set of eye muscles, weakening them and in turn impeding the ocular lens.
Of course, the ability to focus while reading/using the computer/phone/tablet is necessary in our daily lives, and in doing so, we inadvertently strain the muscles of the eyes. As a result, there is a sharp decline in sight. To ensure that we avoid this problem, we need to train different muscle groups.
Vision depends on the operation of the oculomotor muscles (longitudinal and transverse). The use of corrective lenses causes our eye muscles to work less and naturally, will weaken the eye muscles over time. To compensate for this, we need to exercise these muscles!
The primary cause of nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, and strabismus is an impairment of at least one of the six eye muscles. However, with proper exercise to strengthen these muscles, virtually anyone can completely restore their eyesight. The workouts in this app are simple but effective!
Modern ophthalmology focuses on fixing the symptoms of impaired vision (corrective lenses, glasses, contacts, eye surgery, etc.), but does not address the actual cause of problem; weakened eye muscles! While scientists continue to improve the materials for lenses, instruments for eye surgery, etc - few in the field of ophthalmology focus on treating the source of the problem. You may ask, why is this method of treatment not widely discussed? The answer is due to billions in annual profits derived from the sales of contact lenses and glasses.
Over 100 years ago, an American scientist William Bates revised the theory of eye operation. His research showed that all eye problems are somehow related to the state of eye muscles. By wearing glasses to correct vision, some eye muscles remain overly-contracted, while the others become atrophied. However, using this app to exercise and strengthen the eye muscles can free you from needing glasses/corrective lenses at all! Improvements in vision may start after the first day’s exercise!
Dear users, please seek a doctor’s advice in addition to using this app and before making any medical decisions.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription:
- Any time you can use the app for free, and if you want to get access to daily workouts, your subscription should be continued.
- The price of the subscription is 9.99 USD per month and 69.99 USD per year.
- The length of the subscription. Subscription periods are one month and one year. Every one month or 1 year your subscription renews.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- You can cancel your subscription via this URL: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Terms and conditions: http://eyeworkout.igo2.top/terms/
- Oleg Lavrynenko
- 55 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Oleg Lavrynenko
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version SAR 39.99
- Unlimited Version SAR 274.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.