Fitbit Import is an easy to use and nicely designed app that flawlessly import your Apple health data to Fitbit. Now you can have your Apple Watch activity data or other health data from different none Fitbit devices to your Fitbit account.
Currently the app supports syncing of all kinds of workouts, weight and body fat percentage. You can choose and configure which type of data is imported to Fitbit. The app also can do all the syncing in the background without much action from you (Notice this feature is in Beta and you might be required to re-login once in a while if enable) .
The app makes use of Fitbit's API. As a result it is limited to do only those things the API allows.
- Fitbit currently doesn't allow importing of steps data. To add your steps from an iOS device to Fitbit, use Fitbit's own app.
- Fitbit might not allow using your data imported with this app in competitions.
- Currently the app only lets you sync 3 months of past data.
- Should you choose to enable the background sync beta feature, the app might fail to keep you logged in and you might be required to re-login.
This app is not affiliated with Fitbit in anyway.
- Option to give access to only the health data you want to sync
- This version improves handling of some API operations.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.