• Find your GPA easily with Fourpoint! •
Fourpoint makes it easy for to calculate your GPA for a single semester, in addition to the cumulative GPA of your educational career.
• As you add semesters and courses Fourpoint will provide you quick and accurate GPA results.
• Interface designed to look pleasant and improve ease of use.
Tap '+' in the upper-right corner to add a semester. Tap it again to add courses.
• Determine the grades that will get you the GPA you desire
• Calculate your Major GPA
• Carry an unofficial transcript on your mobile device.
• You can designate a course as Pass/Fail
• You can set a course to not count toward your GPA
•Courses that 'do not count' or are pass/fail will not count toward GPA calculation. Their hours will still be added to your totals (pending the pass/fail course was passed).
• Weighted grades are supported!
• You can set the default weight of grades via the in-app settings.
• You can set a custom-weight to override a default weight on each course.
• Determine your major GPA! Courses can be included in your 'Major' by tapping the number in course settings. Secondary Major can be enabled in settings!
• You can designate courses as in progress! As courses get completed they will affect your cumulative GPA, but your semester GPA will be hidden until all of its courses are done.
• You can add past GPA history with two numbers: Q-Points and Hours. These can typically be found on an unofficial transcript or calculated by hand.
• Enter the GPA History carefully to make sure you don't count the same class twice! The information in your history should not contain information for courses that you've added manually.
This app is supported by Apple iAds.
If you would like to contact me to propose/discuss future features please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Feel free to contact me about other stuff too. Bugs, Issues, Conversation, etc.
Thank you for the support and checking out my app!
Fixes a layout issue that may cause the course creation screen to appear blank.
In the pipeline:
Complete re-write to simplify and reduce the codebase in order to set up multi-device syncing. It's about 40% done, but moving quickly!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.