The romantic culture and bravado of Italy alone earns a place on anyones must visit list. Between the wonderful wines and fine dining available throughout the country, this is a vacation that will not disappoint. It is said that two thirds of the world's historical artistic heritage resides in Italy (Spain is a distant second). There are so many sights, but the relaxed culture can also make your visit dolce far niente - essentially doing nothing, an enjoyable one as well.
"The best travel guide for your device, the easiest to use, and it works on your iPad and iPhone. Using great photos, we have all the must see location, country info, and Points of Interest that you will need to make the most from your journey.
- All the must see locations, including nearby places of interest, and upcoming events
- Useful locations like Hotels, Restaurants, Camping locations and more
- Keep your friends updated with a Travel Blog, managed easily from in the app
- Weather updates, updated daily from Yahoo weather
- Currency Conversion, for any currency on the plane
- Time conversion, find out what time it is in Italy
- Country info, with best time to go, Weather, Visa, Money, Getting around, and more.
- Bookmark feature lets you plan your vacation by listing your favourite places.
- Easy to use
- Lots of great pictures
This app is updated every few weeks with new must see locations, new events and more info."
Updated for latest iOS version.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.