Welcome to our Lequesne Algofunctional Index Application!
Lequesne Algofunctional Index (1987) consists of a questionnaire whose items are added together to obtain a score. This score qualifies the level of osteoarthritis reached.
This application enables assessing the impact of osteoarthritis on patients' daily lives. These tests are specific to the hip and knee.
This application has also been developed for digital tablets and is available in English, French and Spanish.
Log on to http://www.arthrolink.com, the web site of Laboratoires Expanscience dedicated to osteoarthritis and you will find:
- For healthcare professionals, a wealth of services in your dedicated area: more than 1,000 downloadable images, the largest radiology library in Europe, many tools for your practice and much more!
- For patients, an information area to find out all there is to know about osteoarthritis: treatments to consider, simple exercises to build muscle mass and strengthen mobility and joint flexibility.
In 2014, Expanscience – a French independently-owned pharmaceutical and dermo-cosmetics laboratory – generated turnover of €269.8 million, 46.1% of which was through exports, and employed 967 people.
Over more than 60 years, the company has built up a solid international reputation as an innovator and as a specialist in skin and the treatment of arthritis. Its products, which include two leading brands – Piasclédine 300 and Mustela – are sold in more than 97 countries (84 distributing countries and 13 subsidiaries). Expanscience develops and also sells natural-origin active ingredients for use in cosmetics, both in France and abroad.
The whole value chain is integrated into the company – from research through to production and distribution.
Its CSR policy, which was introduced 10 years ago, was recognised as exemplary by the AFAQ 26000 assessment in 2013.
Laboratoires Expanscience in figures
• Date created: 1950
• 2014 turnover: €269.8 M
• 84 distributing countries
• 13 subsidiaries
• 967 employees
• 65 million products manufactured in 2014
More information: www.expanscience.com
New version compatible with newer devices.
The developer, Laboratoires Expanscience, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- LABORATOIRES EXPANSCIENCE
- 8 MB
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016, Laboratoires Expanscience / Lequesne
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.