*** Named “Most Innovative iPad App of the Year” by Apple App Store ***
LiquidText offers a fast, natural way to review, gather, and organize information across all your documents and webpages—then apply the results to writing reports, meeting prep, or simply studying. Pull out key facts and connect them together, squeeze a document to compare sections, draw a line to connect ideas in different documents, comment on multiple pages at once, build upon your thoughts, and much more.
► WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
* "If you want to experience the power of going beyond paper, you can download LiquidText" – Cult of Mac
* One of Macworld’s Top 24 Apps for iPad Pro
* One of Time Magazine's Ten Best apps for iPad Pro *
* "There's a better way to organize your research, and the app is it." – iMore, Serenity Caldwell
* “All you need for deep research projects.” – Macworld, Jackie Dove
* "The world changed with...LiquidText" – Law360, Paul Kiesel
* "LiquidText may just be *the* app for reviewing and annotating PDFs using Apple's tablet and stylus." – CIO Magazine, James Martin
* “One of the most powerful, original iPad apps I've tried in years” – Federico Viticci, MacStories.net
► LIQUIDTEXT’S COMPLETE FEATURE SET INCLUDES:
(Note that to put multiple documents in one project, inking, search across documents, OCR, ref manager integrations, or to use sync and backup, a subscription to our premium service is required. You can also get some of these features with a one-time purchase instead.)
• Create a workspace and import all the documents and web pages you need
• Compatible with PDF, Word, and PowerPoint document types
• Import from Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, email, and more
• Import content from webpage.
• Instant OCR to select text in scanned documents; do a full document-OCR to search as well!
• Import documents & metadata directly from reference managers (supports Zotero and Mendeley)
• Pull excerpts from all the documents in your project into the Workspace area
• Add your own notes to the Workspace area
• Freely draw on your notes, or on the workspace itself
• Organize excerpts and notes into groups
• Connect anything - draw live “ink links” that span pages, documents, notes, and more
• Create mind-maps by drawing “ink links” connecting your excerpts/notes to one another
• Get context - click notes and excerpts to find original source
• Scrollbar shows where highlights, comments, excerpts, and search results are located
• Pinch on your trackpad to compare different distant pages side by side
• Collapse text to see annotated parts side-by-side
• Collapse text to view search results(s) side-by-side
• Import unlimited number of documents into a project, view up to 3 at once
• Freely draw or highlight on your document, notes, or the workspace itself
• Add margin notes/comments to text, images, notes, and excerpts
• Comment on two or more selections simultaneously
• Make comments that link to multiple documents at once
• Search for keywords across all your LiquidText documents
• Search from LiquidText home screen, or from Spotlight
• Find keywords in title or text of your documents
• Export your project as a PDF (includes your Workspace and documents)
• Export your project as a Word file (converts your notes/excerpts into a linear document)
• Send a full LiquidText file for those with the app.
• Send files by email or to Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Zotero, and more
Sync & Backup
• Real-time, cross-platform sync
• Continuous cloud backup
• Multi-device display:
• All your devices are updated in realtime
• Use your desktop or tablet as additional displays for your tablet, or vice versa
• Use your tablet for freehand inking while viewing and keyboarding on your desktop
Learn more at LiquidText.net | Better Than Paper
BIG NEW FEATURES!
► Create links between LiquidText projects!
► Replace a document with a newer version, and annotations come to the new doc!
► Create inline text links to one or more locations!
► Create URL links to LiquidText selections that you can paste into other apps!
► Automatically create excerpts from text you have tagged!
► Create links to an entire set of search results!
► Tag or highlight all of your search results at once!
► This version also includes a bug-fix in thr troubleshooting system.
Ratings and Reviews
If your job or studies involve reading through longer works, LiquidText offers the kind of flexibility you’ve always wished for. Using gestures, you can quickly drag excerpts to a workspace on the side, make notes and comments, or compress pages to compare distant sections. With support for popular file formats, sharing options, and cloud services, it’s so intuitive to use that you’ll forget how you ever read without it.
Great But Needs Full Sync
Great app to study highlight and annotate pdf but needs
1.full sync automatically with iCloud.. so different devices can continue same project
2.export PDF should contains also the highlights along the annotations
Still needs some more work
Overpriced & looks like still in the demo version at some times, however the concept of connecting the notes to a file is great but I hope if they can consider adding more features like background color options and allow sharing with other productivity Apps like notability ...etc. Also if they could improve note connections via pen that will be great! Hope to see these things in future!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LiquidText, Inc.
- 213.2 MB
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2022 LiquidText, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- LiquidText Pro SAR 129.99
- LT Pro - For Students SAR 84.99
- LiquidText Live, Yearly SAR 409.99
- LiquidText Live, Monthly, StPr SAR 20.99
- LT Pro - Developing Countries SAR 39.99
- LiquidText Live, Monthly, Stu SAR 20.99
- LiquidText Live, Monthly SAR 42.99
- LiquidText Pro for MacOS SAR 129.99
- LiquidText Unlimited, Yr SAR 779.99
- LiquidText Pro for MacOS & iOS SAR 229.99