NOTE: You must have a meQuilibrium account through your employer or health plan to use this app.
Go from coping to thriving—and beat the negative effects of stress. meQuilibrium brings you proven tools and techniques to build resilience and take control of your emotional and physical well-being.
Developed by leading scientists and experts in the field of resilience, positive psychology, mindfulness, and integrative medicine, meQuilibrium will help you reduce stress, overcome negative thinking, and build greater resilience.
Imagine feeling better emotionally and physically, improving relationships and your performance at work, and feeling more engaged in life. That’s resilience!
It starts with raising your awareness, discovering faulty thinking patterns, and noticing how your emotions can negatively rule your behavior. You’ll begin by making lots of small shifts and healthier choices everyday in how you think and how you behave.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT MEQUILIBRIUM
“I feel more able to anticipate stress. This seemed like an oxymoron at first—how can you predict the unforeseen? But now that I know my stressors, I know what to expect, and I can prepare to not let them stress me out.”
—Steve, Santa Monica, CA
“I love meQuilibrium! Managing stress is important to me, so meQ has become a big part of my lifestyle. Now, when I feel myself going from zero to 100, I stop myself and think about what’s really going on.”
—Tara, New York, NY
“Stress can be a big factor in life, no matter how strong of a person you are. meQuilibrium has helped me manage stress on a better level, understanding and identifying the different kinds of stress, and how to handle situations before they get out of control.”
—Kathy, Cranberry, PA
HOW IT WORKS
• Evaluate: Establish a well-being baseline, get your stress personality and profile, and identify your key sources of stress
• Train: Gain new habits and coping skills through self-paced, small steps
• Track & See Results: Track your progress, earn badges and see your score improve
Download now if you are a meQuilibrium member, and begin the journey to better resilience!
• New 5-day Meditation Challenge is now available
• We've added a new skill and new activities in the Empower Program: Managing Remote Teams
• A few bug fixes and design improvements
- NEW LIFE SOLUTION, INC.
- 75.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2010-2016 New Life Solution, INC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.