MyEyeGym is an orthoptic eye exercise app developed by the Singapore National Eye Centre (SNEC). Orthoptics deals with the diagnosis and non-surgical management of eye misalignment and eye coordination.
Who will benefit most from MyEyeGym?
Persons who have an intermittent squint (i.e. who sometimes find difficulty keeping their two eyes aligned together). Please check with your eye care professional to see if you are suitable for these eye exercises.
What are the benefits of MyEyeGym?
• Improves good eye alignment
• Restores and maintains 3D vision (stereopsis)/ depth perception
In MyEyeGym, you will find:
1. 18 amazing and interesting stereograms with cartoons and animation
2. Eye exercise images that are suitable for both adults and children
3. Various levels of difficulty to encourage improvement
4. Tools for tracking and recording compliance, and levels achieved
MyEyeGym is Fun, Engaging, Stimulating and Interactive.
Eye exercises will not be boring again!
Eye Exercise Instructions and Password Access
There are three levels of difficulty; Level 1 is the entry level. Once you can perform well at this level, please email to email@example.com and the passwords of Levels 2 and 3 can be sent to you.
Depending on your eye condition, there are 2 ways to use this app – by doing either positive or negative relative fusion exercise. Your eye care professional will advise you on which of the two methods would be useful for you. Do not perform both exercises together unless you have been advised to do so.
You may wish to set your phone alarm to remind you when to do the exercise.
- totally redesigned for modern devices
- Singapore National Eye Centre Pte Ltd
- 61.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Singapore National Eye Centre Pte Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.